The cure for white supremacy

Im not sure what your position on white supremacists is? That we should leave them alone? You sure do seem to be defending them a lot.

Don’t forget #PermitPatty and #BBQBeckyn

every since they changed their public image from robes to polo t-shirt and suits.

you really have a bad memory.

Remember me? Do you want to be embarrassed again?

a local state government rep had the police called on her in her own district because a white dude though she was a gang member.

■■■■ happens.

I was once handcuffed by cops until they figured out that the one who called the cops was the one that needed to be arrested.

Was it because I’m white. Gee… it must have been. Only the color of ones skin matters. Right?

It does when people assume your a criminal because your skin colour.

is that what happened to me?

I think your quote aim is off.

People wonder where the whole “never call the cops” mentality comes from.

Yes it is embrassing to talk to a cross dressing jihadis but no more embarrassing then talking to that guy from Impanema.

Dang it. Stupid mobile, let me try that again.

Im not sure what your position on white supremacists is? That we should leave them alone? You sure do seem to be defending them a lot.

Long story short, he’s said that’s he understands why decent people end up with white nationalists because they’re campaigning for “white civil rights.” Lol

can you read?

Not one defense.

you are responding to one of your own. You likely hired him to come here.

My reply also a rebuttal to your OP. White Nationalists already have blood on their hands and should not be allowed to freely take more.

False flag liberal plant.

Oh so you really are a Poe. Thanks @Call_me_Ishmael for the head’s up