The cost of Illegal Immigration that rarely gets discussed

What he’s saying is that lumped in those stats are the actual crime of entering the country illegally.

The OP was about crimes like murder.

This is a crime committed only by illegal immigrants and no one else?

Hmm, I just did a searchnet on the topic of illegal immigrant crime in New Jersey.

A dozen articles popped up–and that’s just the first screen–including one from fox news about a b & e that included raping the 6 year old child in the house by an undocumented immigrant who was caught.

They commit crimes in Boston, from those on their own children to mass murders in a Chinatown gambling den. A father in one town caught one of these men assaulting his then four year old son in the mens’ room at Market Basket.

That piece of trash Martha Coakley, who unsuccessfully ran against Scott Brown for Senate, and, more recently, against Charlie Baker for Governor, insisted the father should have just dialed 9 1 1.

Great advice from someone who is strictly a dog parent! Maybe that’s at least part of why she lost both times.

1 Like

Could you set the bar any lower for them?

What you are saying is if a citizen commits a crime then it’s ok for an illegal to do so.

Naaaaa… not in my country.

Can you point out the part of my post where I said that?

Take your time…I’ll wait.

sure

Exploiting and manipulative and easy enough to see right through.

You CAN do it until you need glasses.

I’m telling you the middle class has had enough with the breakdown of immigration law.

1 Like

Nope.

Try again.

writing a statement as a question so as to give it plausible deniability when you are called on it is a pretty well known trick. It’s up one level from “stupid tricks” but is not at the “smart tricks” level.

Nice try… not.

1 Like

so your vision is that people who break the law bring their children to the scene of the crime?

These crimes were being committed before May… What changed?

libs started taking pictures of the children to use in political speeches and campaigns. Apparently, before May…they didn’t care.

NEWARK, N.J. — A Mexican national in the country illegally, who has a prior conviction for sexual assault on a minor, …

Of those arrested during the operation, which was spearheaded by ICE Enforcement and Removal Operations (ERO), 88 percent were convicted criminals and 80 percent of them had prior felony convictions.

https://www.ice.gov/news/releases/ice-arrests-101-new-jersey-operation-targeting-criminal-aliens-illegal-re-entrants-and

From 2017. Allan, I’m beginning to doubt you live in New Jersey.

No, they get convicted.

Middle America is FED UP.

No means no.

1 Like

Are Mizaru, Kikazaru, and Iwazaru friends of yours?

Yeah…it’s not a problem if you aren’t a victim of it. Seriously dude…you’re liberally insane.

1 Like

Quick, people are getting mad about the children in actual cages, talk about illegal Crime!

Despite the fact that illegal immigrants commit crimes at a rate less than the average. It’s not like we’re trying to distract from our awful crimes against humanity or anything.

I think I’ll just start responding to these illegal crime articles with a few of my own.

Oh that’s right, the Parkland shooter was a Trump supporter. Well Cage-splaining Trumpies, you have 17 dead kids to catch up with before I find the next one.

Do you consider a crime to be a non-crime
when a lawyer can get the perp off the hook?

a whole 58. wow.

They could come up to Dover and get over 100 at the train station alone.

Allan