The cost of Illegal Immigration that rarely gets discussed

Police and Prosecutors need to follow the law when dealing with people.

Allan

No…my sentence was written to address the argument that made in the OP of this thread.

YOU brought up an entirely different argument and claimed I was making that argument.

So the onus is on YOU to point out where I did so.

Still waiting…

I’m so sorry you aren’t following the conversation. The discussion was about how dangerous the illegal aliens allegedly were so the crime statistics were relevant. The criminal act of crossing the border illegally is not a danger to us so should not be included when considering rape, murder, theft and so forth. You understand that, right?

one very targeted bust. Try this:

500,000 undocumented immigrants comprised 24 percent of the immigrant population and 5.4 percent of the total state population in 2014.

They come to Jersey because:

1. Money
  2. Sanctuary State

you aint seeing many illegals in Alabama.

aint no money there.

Allan

If Trumplicans want a wall they should go down to the border and start working on it. Like Habitat For Humanity builds houses except for a wall. Volunteer your time and materials if you want it so badly. Raise money for it. Take charge - instead of sitting on your arses complaining on a message board.

you sacrifice your state’s families’ and childrens’ safety for your party.

and proud too

and you should go take care of illegals and illegals’ kids, doctor them, feed them, teach them, bail them out of jail, pay restitution to their victims, teach them English…

They seem to do ok without my assistance. They get jobs, feed their kids and send them to school where they learn English.

The wall, OTOH, needs your help! Gwan, put your money where your mouth is.

you have been lied to.

Aren’t you the peeps that are constantly complaining the illegals are taking all the jobs?

I have no problem, btw, if illegals get services. IMO, It’s a good use of my tax dollars.

It is a crime committed unnessesarily in the case of the illegals. Citizens that commit crimes is something we have to deal with.

Illegals that have no business being here is a different story. The open borders crowd seems to think crimes by illegals is just acceptable collateral damage in order to achieve their political goals concerning illegals.

I dare say if they had a loved one murdered by an illegal they would change their tunes.

low paying jobs whose wage is not intended to pay for families. They are taking jobs that impact young black men who could at least pay for their own needs and learn the value of working.

Wow… Are their no young white men who could at least pay for their own needs and learn the value or working?

The Guns that have no business being here is a different story. The Guns Rights crowd seems to think crimes committed with guns is just acceptable collateral damage in order to achieve their polical goals concerning guns.

I dare say if they had a loved one murdered by a gun they would change their tunes.

They are taking a lot of public assistance as well. Tax dollars that should go to Americans.

every study commissioned to address the problem concludes that young black men are disproportionately impacted.

One person killed by anyone is too many. Prisons in this country are mostly populated by Americans who do more damage to the country than your average illegal.

So that makes crimes by illegals that could be kept out and thus prevented OK?

Collateral damage?

Not to the families who have lost loved ones!