The cost of Illegal Immigration that rarely gets discussed

Do you pick and choose which GAO reports to believe? Whenever they are critical of the President you are one of many that find reasons to pick apart their findings.

Once you start being consistent with your sources then we can discuss your sources.

The voters here in NJ-07 (swing district) beg to differ. Healthcare is the number one issue by far.

Immigration way down on the list of issues. (Taxes number two)

Allan

Yes, yes… That was the headlines from the weekend… .DACA… LOL… GOP: Is it warm in here?

Bingo. States are free to ignore federal law.

Allan

The D can fix the issue for good, instead of toying with the serfs from Hondoras.

They won’t talk as much as Kim Jong Un did to our President. They are self serving and exploiting the immigration process.

Fake media makes for meaningless dialogue…eg…

Was that supposed to be coherent?

LMAO… This is Trump’s POLICY… It was his administrations CHOICE… Is the heat getting too high?

I don’t need to discuss facts. That’s what makes them facts.

Not at all. The message is getting out that the impoverished of Central and South America will not be exploited.

Your twisted vision has it backward.

My “vision”, like most American’s, is just fine…

It ain’t a problem in Jersey, so it doesn’t exist.

Got it.:crazy_face:

Last time I checked, Republicans had the majority in both houses and the president. I’m not sure why “The D” needs to fix it when “The R” could do it by themselves.

again low crime is not no crime.

Very little crime in Jersey as compared to the rest of the country.

Allan

Low crime is not no crime.

Allan

It (Illegal immigrants crime) is not a problem in Jersey. Thats all I am saying.

Allan

All it would take is a phone call from the president and they could stop separating families today… The party of “personal responsibility” wants to USE these families as leverage…

In New Jersey, Homeland Security Investigations agents made 104 gang arrests and 46 arrests on other criminal charges, along with 58 arrested solely over immigration violations ,