The Cancel Culture Needs Canceled

It appears that we cannot.

TUUUUUMP! :crazy_face:

1 Like

Not me. I’m just going to be myself. And if people think I’m black or Latino or Asian, it’s okay with me. :wink:

1 Like

How white can you be? Whiter than you are now? Where do you go? Why is that giving a middle finger to the racist left?

they are sleazy businesses but licensed, and legal. there’s a lot more sleazy businesses out there besides those

besides some people do rely on them

the point is (democrat) government shouldn’t be going after businesses by using the banking system and abusing regulator powers

2 Likes

Very white. thats how white. Irish/English/Eastern European descent white white as hell and proud of it. I will not be ashamed of it

Now, have you bothered to ask anyone how they can be “less white?” oh i bet not…

1 Like

Why are you threatened by those who don’t think you’re white enough? Why are you proud to be white. You had nothing to do with it.

i’m not. perhaps you misunderstood me

because i am proud of my ethnicity. and refuse to be ashamed or guilty of it, like by leftist toolbags who preach “critical race theory” because they failed in life and so rely on race mongering to be relevant

have you ever asked a black person who is proud to be black why they are so proud, because they were born that way?

oh i bet not

4 Likes

What do you mean by “failing in life?” Who are these people, and how do you know they failed? Are you talking about felons or something?

sorry

i’ll put up with two or so posts of nothing but a barrage of questions with no commentary from you

but that’s all

participate or be ignored

I know a lot of black people. And no, I’ve never asked them why they are proud or not to be black. That’s the stupidest thing I’ve ever heard. You seem to be obsessed with white pride. But none I know profess pride or not pride. They just exist, like all of us.

well thats odd… dont you think?

you ask me why i’m proud to be white, but would never ask someone the same who is black

now why is that?

3 Likes

Why would you be proud of something you didn’t accomplish?

Think about it for a minute.

It’s like saying “I’m proud of my hazel-colored eyes”.

2 Likes

Because you professed that you were proud. So I asked why.

you dont have to “accomplish it” to have pride in some things

can i be proud of my nephew?

but if i were black you wouldnt have asked

hmmm. wonder why…

who instills these stark double standards in our society i do wonder

1 Like

Because of his color?

no not at all

his abilities and accomplishments

Well, you’re a mind-reader too. Far out.

Exactly. Or, maybe even, love.