The Cancel Culture Needs Canceled

Everything they do to anyone should be turned back on them.

If anyone gets fired, they should sue. If multiple people are canceled by the same organization, a class action suit in the billions.

States need to make it against the law to cancel anyone like the Tech companies are doing.

I know a lot of conservatives don’t like boycotts, but done right it would be powerful.

The American companies who have been helping tyrants to set up social point systems should be subject to crimes against humanity charges.

The banks are now beginning a social points system & will deny loans to people who are credit worthy for being conservatives. They need to be charged with discrimination & class action suits should follow.

The cancel culture is basically high tech lynching, tyranny, dictatorship, & a violation of Constitutional & basic human rights.

There MUST be a huge push back or the consequences will not only extend to you, but your children & grand children.

This must end, now.

2 Likes

Is cancelling cancelers a form of cancel culture?

5 Likes

No. It’s more like fighting fire with fire.

5 Likes

Your idea tramples all over the first amendment.

“Cancel culture” can easily be neutered with public options for all these services that conservatives can’t seem to provide for themselves.

1 Like

Sounds like there’s some business opportunities for some enterprising Conservatives out there. With all these Conservatives getting canceled, they’ll have to bring their business somewhere else where they won’t get canceled…Right?

1 Like

I’ll leave this here for your browsing pleasure…He’s such a Lib snowflake.

3 Likes

i’m going to be as white as i can be everywhere i go

that’s my middle finger to the racist left

I’m sure you have a link and examples to back that statement up…

1 Like

What … what do you think cancel culture is exactly?

operation chokepoint. get knowledge

1 Like

Operation Choke Point was a 2013 initiative of the United States Department of Justice which investigated banks in the United States and the business they did with firearm dealers, payday lenders, and other companies believed to be at a high risk for fraud and money laundering

Thats “cancel culture”? You’re reaching and then some.

2 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Small govt conservative in action. So the govt should tell Hannity.com to stop banning posters? Fascinating.

1 Like

govt pressures to cut off or limit funding to lawful businesses and political enemies

what you posted is just the front story.

you may trust govt, but i dont

2 Likes

"SunTrust fully supports all of the rights that Americans are granted under the Constitution, and we continue to maintain banking relationships with licensed firearms dealers"

1 Like

I hope that doesn’t mean all the people that cancelled Facebook a couple of months ago are going to be flooding back in. I’d hate to have to unfollow those people all over again.

2 Likes

i can cherry pick too:

“Pawn shops, payday lenders and gun sellers were among the legal enterprises overtly targeted by the FDIC”

4 Likes

This is as vague as ever. Do better.

as if you were specific about FDR programs.

Do better about what you’re asking.