The Cancel Culture Needs Canceled

Sure. You can play tiddlywinks if it suits you. But if you’re asking an actual question, do better. Right now, trying to respond to your initial foray is like trying to answer a four year old’s ‘why tree?’

1 Like

I agree, First Amendment rights are in violation. This needs to head straight to the Supreme Court for a ruling. This is, in my opinion, will be the only way peoples rights will be heard.
As for Big Tech? They will be dealt with as soon as we take back the Congress and Senate. Should be the first priority
Keep to the Constitution. It’s on our side!

3 Likes

That’s how I’ve always worked. I don’t do business with a lot of entities because of their activities outside of their actual business, that I totally disagree with. I’d rather spend my money locally and help those in my community…even if it costs a tad more. ■■■■ Amazon.

2 Likes

you were vague. i was no more vague.

if you can vaguely speak of FDR policies, why cant you LBJ’s?

I’m not actually playing your tiresome, silly, infantile game of gotcha. I cannot answer your first question because it’s as too-broad as ‘why sky?’ Try something in good faith. You might get somewhere.

1 Like

i dont play such games

it’s a valid question given how you referred to FDR.

if you dont want to answer just say so.

I suggest actually reading the first amendment.

3 Likes

Payday lenders, dedicated check cashers and pawn shops.

Tell me what these three business sectors have in common.

2 Likes

Yes, actually it is.

Bull feathers.

Fire arms dealers are no such thing.

1 Like

remember when the right tried to cancel
french (freedom) fries
the dixie chicks
disney (over gay day)
social media liek twitter and facebook
washington post
etc…

Remember when conservatives were saying newspapers should be canceled by prosecuting them under the Espionage Act?

Hell, remember when Ann Coulter said someone should cancel the New York Times by blowing up a truck bomb at their offices?

Short memories.

1 Like

they were the excuse to give the govt power to set banks against political enemies?

Cash?

1 Like

Better tell Donald trump, he wants to cancel Karl Rove.

Allan

I literally watched Birth of a Nation (and Intolerance) today on youtube.

Like what does being cancelled even mean?

Who is being censored?

1 Like

did you mean “what isn’t?

just making sure.

Cope.

1 Like

sorry - did you neglect to type the rest of your post?

If we can agree on anything as a society, it should be that payday lenders and check cashing joints are the scum of the ■■■■■■■ Earth.

2 Likes

No.

Try again.