The Briliance of Beto

That guy just loves wasting other people’s money.

2 Likes

They only need worry if they reject the far Left. Obviously the farther Left they embrace the better it will be for them. Texans can’t get enough of Biden, AOC and Bernie. They should have Hillary campaign for Beto too.

I sure hope no DNC AI / bot reads this post!

Yet he keeps gaining prominence in democrat and liberal circles.

Mandatory confiscation of “assault weapons” in Texas too. That should go over well. Go hard left dude… please… keep going.

4 Likes

He does? I don’t see that he’s gained anything since losing last time.

Being interesting to see if Hollywood comes out for him again.

7 Likes

He’s really, really stupid if he thinks he can win Texas with firearm views like that.

Dumb as a box of rocks.

2 Likes

I don’t know if you’ve ever had the privilege of hearing him speak, but he makes AoC come off like a Nobel laureate by comparison.

4 Likes

But perhaps not the kind he wants. Last night on The Tonight Show, Jimmy Fallon poked fun at him showing a video of Beto’s gubernatorial aspirations announcement and quipped “he looks like he should be selling home made honey at a farmers market.” :wink:

UT/Texas Tribune Poll
Greg Abbott Job Approval (Registered Texas Voters):
October 2019: Approve 52% Disapprove 28%
October 2020 Approve 47% Disapprove 40%
October 2021 Approve 43% Disapprove 48%

This does not surprise me at all. A whole bunch of folks here in Texas were pretty pissed off with Abbott when it was freezing and the power was off and he tried to blame anything and everything but himself and the Republicans for the complete ■■■■ up they caused.

That’s no doubt some of it. A lot of people are mad it him for jumping on the Fauci Lockdown Express too.

You’re inadvertently proving my point here. Abbott IS vulnerable, but not to Robert Francis O’Rourke. Larry Elder had a better chance against Newsom. Beto is a clown and always will be.

Stick to the story!

1 Like

What’s he polling like in Texas?

No idea.

Let’s Go Beto!

Republicans just need to keep playing this clip over, and over, and over…

The kicker continues to be McConaughey because he hasn’t made a decision. I expect the numbers to change in Betp’s favor when McConaughey makes it clear that he won’t run. And this latest poll has a 10% undecided, which is a pretty high number.

37% Brandon territory.