The Briliance of Beto

Typical lib.

Gets smacked down repeatedly, yet keeps sticking out his chin for more.

3 Likes

Running for office and losing is basically his career now.

1 Like

well to be fair, with the inner city mail ballot bonanza nowadays, he figures he has a better “chance”

the calculus has changed

I think he’s doing exactly what the Democrats need done. He should forge an alliance with Bernie and the squad to make sure Democrats will not moderate on anything.

his campaign song should be Ohio by CSNY - but he’s running in Texas

oh i know. but a lot can change in coming months.

Rice U poll has Abbott +1
DDM poll has Abbott +5

Big MOE’s and undecided at this point.

1 Like

Given the incredible unpopularity of Joe Biden, especially in Texas, Democrats are free to throw away money at an unelectable Beto. Hell, Bernie Sanders might even have a better shot than a candidate who openly calls for gun confiscation and tearing down border walls in Texas.

Going forward, you’ll see “HELL YES, WE’RE GOING TO TAKE YOUR AR-15!” and “I’d take the wall down” played ad nauseum now.

4 Likes

He’s doing such a bang up job as Transportation Secretary solving the port blockage problem that things are bound to change. :wink:

They’re baaaaaaaack.

he’s “transportation secretary”?

I think once again a lot of California Democrat millionaires should put a lot of political money into this, that might be used more effectively elsewhere.

1 Like

Poor Secretary Pete, he’s going to be so upset.

awe but isnt he still nursing?

Be nice, I’m sure he’s using a bottle.

Seriously, Secretary Pete is a decent guy.

yes the openly gay pete seems ok. kinda useless. but… ok

don’t fret though - he’s very gay!

Yep.

https://www.google.com/search?q=transportation+secretary&source=hp&ei=G-uSYbfICrTS9APQ47ywDQ&iflsig=ALs-

Oh, shush you!

Biden should vigorously campaign for Beto and you know it! Texas conservatives are terrified of the possibility of Biden campaigning for Beto and any AI / bot scanning this thread for the Democrats should report it to the DNC pronto. AOC is the future of the DNC.

I don’t know what I was thinking with that post. Too overconfident after Virginia, SURELY that was a mere blip and not any kind of indication that Democrats need to worry for their political futures anywhere.

1 Like