The Briliance of Beto

Beto is not going to win in Texas, no matter how much out-of-state Democrats cry about it. The fact that they’re endorsing this candidacy means they’ve completely given up on this race and will be focusing financial efforts elsewhere for elections.

And that’s from a hard left rag, no less. Even worse than I expected.

3 Likes

Someone behind the scenes really wants this turd in power. Kinda like that GA Senator that just wouldn’t go away until he got “elected” in 2020.

jon? something…?

1 Like

He’s campaigning on gun control in Texas, THIS WEEK, as a gubernatorial candidate.

Comedy gold.

1 Like

Where we just passed Constitutional carry.

2 Likes

He literally gave an interview talking about overturning it.

1 Like

I wonder what he’s up to.

I thought liberals were against firearm confiscation?

3 Likes

We are. Prog / N-M are.

The one good thing about the Biden administration is that it tore the veil off of the whole “moderate Democrat” façade. Every single Democratic politician in office shares the views of Bernie Sanders, they just lie during campaigns and immediately shift left once they’re elected. Joe Biden ruined that grift for every last one of them.

My guess, is Beto is making a play for California and New York Democrat donor cash with such blatant honesty.

1 Like

This entire tragedy makes the case that we should not allow our fellow Americans to own and use weapons that were originally designed for battlefield use. That AR-15, that AK-47, has one single, solitary purpose, and that is killing people as effectively, as efficiently, and in as great a number in as little time as possible.

Robbie Francis on CNN - Dana Bash

we should not allow

Amazing. Who is “we” to “allow” me to do anything.

Do as you are told peasant.

1 Like

The funny thing is the ones trying to tell us what to do are far more ignorant than we are.

The only good thing about government and their stooges, they aren’t very bright.

Their handlers are.

Don’t confuse power with intellectual power.