The biggest lie in American history. And EVERY democrat is guilty

He’s not exactly hard to figure out…I have a son and Trump is like a kid…lol

I’m off for a bit…gotta go do the Mothers Day thing…Keep practicing, you’ll get it…lol

Here’s the other headlines at your sheople trough.

The Complete Guide to How Trump Lied, Bungled, and Screwed America into the COVID-19 Crisis

A Timeline of Trump’s Press Briefing Lies

Actually, the Orange Man Is Bad

I :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: it. How long did it take to find, “orange man baaa, baaa, baaad”? :sunglasses:

lol… all that “figuring out” seems more like projecting. but you go on with it.

C’mon…I expect better than 'Orange man bad"…lol

You took the words right out of my mouth. Now run along and go hug your mother and tell her Smyrna says, “hey”. :sunglasses:

More traitorous then a civil war?

No. That wins but…proven it’s true, can you imagine having only that…to beat your actions?

its your completely unbiased source.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

let me help you. I can show you what plausible deniability looks like so you won’t mistake sarcasm for it again.

you see? The Obamassiah was giving an order. not sarcasm, not being facetious, an order… “keep doing what you’re doing but don’t tell me what you’re doing. I don’t want to know.”

2 Likes

Not a strawman. It actually happened.

After lying to hundreds of CNN viewers, Can anything Clapper ever says again be believed?

After lying to hundreds of CNN viewers, Can anything Clapper ever says again be believed?

Cat got your tongue? Or maybe you’re having a little cat Scratch fevah?

Wrong topic. :man_shrugging:

Updated May 8, 2020

Declassified documents released by House Intelligence Committee Chairman Adam Schiff show the president of CrowdStrike Services — a computer-and-network-security firm hired to investigate the hacking of Democratic National Committee servers — couldn’t say for certain that Russians downloaded Democratic Party emails.

Nope. You need to READ EVERYTHING that I wrote. Somehow you missed the part where I mentioned that every democrat was in on it. Which makes it one enormous lie. None had the integrity to ask for evidence before pronouncing the president guilty.

2 Likes

Along with the fact that the highest members of the executive branch, if not the highest, weaponized the premier law enforcement agency in the world, to spy, infiltrate, and slander their political opponents.

That’s a pretty ■■■■■■■ big deal, to paraphrase our illustrious democratic nominee.

2 Likes

BTW, where is the rest of our “sufferers of TDS” at?

John Solomons website?..C’mon man.

Can anything Trump says again be believed? Seeing how he lies pretty much on a daily basis…

So Flynns attorney is throwing this out there…how shocking.