The biggest lie in American history. And EVERY democrat is guilty

Where has he been wrong concerning this goverment abuse?

Banned, hiding or boycotting. But mostly they didnā€™t want to be here when bill comes due. So they basically scattered.

3 Likes

Youā€™re getting boring. :yawning_face: We know how you feel about Trump youā€™ve said it over and over. Probably 100 times. We get it. What we donā€™t get is why you refuse to comment about this topic.

After lying to hundreds of CNN viewers, Can anything Clapper ever says again be believed?

Wellā€¦?

"YES BUT TRUMP!!!" :roll_eyes:

Yesā€¦like i said earlier, what he can say to the public and what he says to committeeā€™s are two different things. Perhaps he did/does feel that way. But the standards are obviously higher in front of commitee, its a whole different setting.

I see. So heā€™s not really lying. He just canā€™t tell CNN the truth. Because we know, democrats canā€™t lie. They have the DNA of saints. :innocent: Even when they are caught in a lie, itā€™s not actually a lie. :joy:

No not at allā€¦In the committee he tells what he knows, on TV he can tell what he feels/ thinksā€¦big difference.

Iā€™m only disappointed that they didnā€™t succeed.
Desperate times call for desperate measures.

Who says thatā€™s a big difference? Was CNN expecting to be lied to? Usually the simplest explanation is the best. He lied. Same as Shifty, Nadler, Nancy, Chuck, Comey, Page, Stryok and many others. I highlighted one lie. There are many more about to be exposed. This is about to explode.

Keep me posted when they areā€¦:sunglasses:

Watch Seanā€™s show. He explains it better than me. There will be an official finding from Barr. With the evidence to support it. I donā€™t think it will look good for the liars. :yum:

And I will absolutely chat about it here.

Iā€™ll wait to hear that info from different outletsā€¦And Barr acts as Trumps personal defense attorney, so of course what ever he puts out should be taken with a grain of salt.

Thus Obamaā€™s ā€œleakedā€ ā€œprivateā€ conversation where he says the American legal system is at risk if Flynn is let off. A ludicrous statement in itselfā€¦ but if Flynn is allowed off because of prosecutorial corruption then it would make sense for Durham to be probing any possible criminal actions behind that corruption.
Obama is nervous. This is getting too close.

3 Likes

Since he didnā€™t lie thereā€™s no problem.

Then you wonā€™t hear it at all. The other outlets will ignore the story. Or simply claim that any finding is not legit because Barr is corrupt. They will not give you any real details.

Fake news?

ā€œHe should be focused on Jim Clapper, who said ten days before he privately told investigators there was no evidence of collusion, that ā€˜Watergate pales in comparison to the Russia probe.

It was on CNN so at least 200 people heard it. :joy:

Whoā€™s interest do you think Barr represents moreā€¦Trumps or the the countryā€™s/justiceā€™s?

To trumpsters there the same.

2 Likes

Why would Chris Cristie the known lib, advise Trump not to take him on?

Those dayum Trumpsters! :joy: