The Admin wants 75 Million for Hamas. What about democracy?

Meh.

We are currently giving Israel over $3 billion per year.

PLUS, we are fixin’ to re-up their Iron Dome stock.

'mocracy is doing just fine.

Lolol election fraud Lolol

who do you think will benefit from rebuilding gaza?

what the heck was morally questionable about killing that piece of ■■■■■

4 Likes

The people still living there?

That’s not the question I’m asking. It’s how does a superpower, with self-interest as its guide, maintain moral and ethical practices in foreign policy? Oil is causing and has caused us to traffic in questionable ethics and morality for a very long time.

How do you think Hamas will spend the money? That’s who eventually will take control of it. I would be 100% on board with helping the Palestinians if a group like Hamas wasn’t in charge, as long as hardline jihadists are in control of the country people are fooling themselves to think there will be any meaningful change. They state in their charter what they stand for and don’t need westerners to soften their tone.

Paragraph after paragraph of the following filth, I don’t want my tax money going to them.

’The Day of Judgment will not come about until Moslems fight Jews and kill them. Then, the Jews will hide behind rocks and trees, and the rocks and trees will cry out: 'O Moslem, there is a Jew hiding behind me, come and kill him.'

1 Like

all very true. in reality the only the left stands for is power and control. everything else is just a show

this should be pretty obvious to anyone who dares to care to know what really is

Well, let us hope that this time we do better at controlling where the money goes.

Maybe we ought to give it to the Israelis and let them manage reconstruction?

Whatever you are smoking, I’d like to try it. Because the money will find it’s way to Hamas.

I am concerned about that too, but I think we ought to at least try

Why should they rebuild the territory of an enemy?

Palestinians in Gaza wanted self rule. They got it. They elected people to power who have a habit of starting wars they can’t win.

It’s not Israel’s responsibility. Israel’s only responsibility to Gaza is to manage its foreign policy and inter Palestine trade, since it is still Israeli territory.

1 Like

Yeah, how will we make it without Palestinian oil?

3 Likes

Haha. Good line. It causes us to go soft on Hamas’s sponsors and hosts. No?

I just mention Israel for managing it; the money is ours.

As far as “why”, not every single Palestinian fired rockets or supports Hamas. Might as well try to keep it that way.

The Palestinians voted for a Hamas government nearly 15 years ago. The differences are negligible.

What do you mean?

They wanted to be led by jihadists.

Oh, I see.

Not every Palestinian support Hamas. Especially not the kids. Maybe helping rebuild their homes will discourage some of 'em from going militant.

Taking COVID money out of HHS and giving it to illegals and now this…tsk, tsk.

1 Like