That story has been debunked!

what plausible reason did Hillary have to use a private email server.

what plausible explanation is there for you not to know who hosted the clouds. What other entities were forced to move their email service as 140 cloud servers were shut down. Why has nobody said anything about this till now. As i am familiar with forensic services on computers and imaging the current narrative is plausible. what is not plausible is that it is just now becoming a narrative if it is true.

“Hosted the clouds?” Oh dear.

1 Like

Jesus…i can’t believe we are having this conversation. When they said they examined it that meant what was stored. Not the actual server…

i take it you cannot answer who hosted the cloud servers for the DNC, you just accept the narrative.

Oh Dear

This has zero to do with Hilary. Don’t deflect…

Why is that important information?

This doesn’t make sense.

Doesn’t sound like it. If you were, you’d realize how ridiculous it is to keep claiming “where’s the server” as of it matters.

1 Like

Private and dedicated cloud servers are hosted on machines across an organization/enterprise. The DNC hosts their own cloud. Unless you’re trying to say the DNC used a public cloud server which is insane.

Again, oh dear.

I don’t think we know that definitively. But it doesn’t really matter.

Are you equally curious about the trump family using personal email to communicate with the prince who ordered the murder of a US based journalist?

actually i have posted many times that Trump should be investigated, i just also say all others should be as well. see what is all the fuss about.

now are you just concerned about Trump or are you equally disturbed by Hillary?

It likely doesn’t matter, but when the DNC says things like this, it’s hard for me to believe they used a public cloud.

The DNC’s network consisted of many servers and computers which either had be put out to pasture, rebooted, or rebuilt to rid them of malware and intruders. As the DNC explained in a 2018 lawsuit filed against the Russian government, it had to “decommission more than 140 servers, remove and reinstall all software, including the operating systems, for more than 180 computers, and rebuild at least 11 servers” as a result of the hacking.

It was not a good thing to do. But it’s been investigated from here to the moon. It’s over.

The small social service agency I work for is going to switch from an on site server to a cloud server this spring. I don’t know what a cloud network even is…but I do know that cloud servers are awesome…un limited space, vs a machine server. Faster speeds and etc.

So what’s your point?

a cloud system is just outsourced servers. commonly known as data centers. it is where you rent space. there is still a phsyical server. data is still kept on a hard drive.

This is why I rarely engage in conversation, debate or whatever. There was about ten or 12 posts if not more debunking the whole issue about cloud servers and how they work…i come back to read them all, and they disappear as I am reading them. Anyone have an idea why? Hard to debate/ converse when things keep disappearing.

Facts are dangerous

1 Like

Apparently!

Which server in us-East-1 would you take from amazon to send to the FBI?

Hope this cleared it up for the Trumpers…good OP

you did not read the lawsuit and amazon did not host the dnc cloud until 2019

Let’s assume all of the DNC servers were on prem. What changes?