That story has been debunked!

read the lawsuit, what changes is you are completely wrong.

What about it?

All 140 servers are on prem what changes about the process of digital forensics?

Yeah. At least two of my posts are gone. No message as to why.

read the lawsuit

it may not fit the narrative

Good summation.

Any day on those FISA reportsā€¦

:newspaper_roll:

140 physical servers says the lawsuit, 11 had to be rebuilt.

I have some oceanfront property in Sedona AZ, beautiful views, do you want to buy it?

I read itā€¦ again what about it? What is your point?

why does the lawsuit say the had to rebuild 11 servers out of 140?

actually i do not believe you read it or you would not be so arrogant.

Because they had to because they were far to compromised to not to?

but your argument has been there was no physical server that the dnc used a cloud server. So there was nothing to give the FBI. The damages section of the lawsuit implies there were 140 physical servers in multiple locations that could have been given to the FBI and or CIA.

it seems the claim of a could based system is a hoax.

OMG give this a rest. Try to read up and learn whatā€™s going on.

Uh, no it hasnā€™t. I said we do not know how much of their infrastructure was on prem vs cloud. I stand by that statement and nothing Iā€™ve found has shown that they arenā€™t in a hybrid networking environment

Never said this either. Their entire data enter could have been on prem, FBI still would not have needed a single server at their office. As a matter of fact, the DNC isnā€™t required to give squat to the FBI, they are a private entity.

P.S. cloud servers ARE physical servers.

Who told you this? This is false. The DNC has been using AWS since at least 2015.

This makes me want to introduce ā€œok boomerā€ to the four so bad.

sorry LSU, i grouped with with all the others that made those arguments. however, it is the DNC that says they are against election meddling. So if they are they should turn over the evidence. and tell the others that cloud servers are physical servers, it is those bots that do not seem to understand.

who told you that? the lawsuit?

Context clues.

See the website in the promo video? Thatā€™s from June 2015.

They did turn over the evidence, even when they didnā€™t have to. The FBI has the best evidence possible. Forensically acquired images. They have better evidence now, than what those alleged physical servers would have stored in Ukraine.