That story has been debunked!

Bye, now.

I mean it’s not like the answer to his question isn’t right there in the company’s name

Here we go again…

Another person who doesn’t understand digital forensics before believing a conspiracy theory regarding digital forensics

1 Like

would you happen to have a report that does rely upon our intelligence agencies?

So much ignorance on how cloud computing works in this thread :man_facepalming:

2 Likes

We do not know if it was all AWS or multiple cloud providers. Hell we don’t not even know if every server in the dnc was cloud or onprem. But none of that matters when it comes to digital forensics and chain of custody.

FBI has the best evidence possible to examine and validate the claims of CS

3 Likes

Yeah but there are YouTube videos that say differently so I’m going with them

3 Likes

The DNC is a private entity, they are not required to use the FBI for anything. Most intelligence agencies use CS for their own internal investigations or to share Threat intelligence.

What do you think a “cloud server” is?

It’s white and fluffy and sometimes causes a bit storm… :slight_smile:

5 Likes

So… Unless one is a Trump Republican, we are not supposed to trust them?? The Republican Party has become a cult under Trump.

1 Like

Excellent summary of what Trump supporters think they are looking for!

Trump supporters are avoiding this thread, and rightfully so. This conspiracy theory has to stop.

The fact that Trump is pushing this from the Oval Office is mindnumbingly stupid.

2 Likes

you obviously did not read much of the thread

If Jonah Goldberg is not part of the Trump Republican cult, it doesn’t mean I can’t trust what he wrote.

There is no physical server.

Correction… there is no physical server in Ukraine that contains magical data that would exonerate Trump and Russia.

DNC might have had some physical servers, but the above is absolutely correct

That is correct.

In the words of Trump’s former homeland security adviser, Tom Bossert, this “conspiracy theory” has “no validity” and “has been completely debunked.” - Link

1 Like

I wonder why no details on the server have ever appeared on this board. One person said it was hosted by Amazon. Yet offered no evidence of that. it seems there is no credible source on anything involving trump. So we have Trump that lies, Schiff that lies and Pelosi that lies. all say the other is lying. nobody provides evidence.

Let’s say, for the sake of argument, that the DNC had 140 physical servers sitting in their data center.

What plausible reason would there be to have 1 of those servers in Ukraine? Further what plausible reason would there be to have just 1 server (of 140) be the magic server that has all data to… exonerate Russia?