Thanks Sean - he tells partiers to wear a mask

You have nothing. There is no reason.

And Ayn Rand smiles.

The case for wasting every nickel and dime you own in order to comply with the TV.

Eat, sheep, eat! lol

2 Likes

Or if we’re asking a question and want the camera to recognize us.

1 Like

Not true. Again, it doesn’t filter all of it, or even 95 percent of it. But it does filter some of it. Some is better than none.

2 Likes

It isn’t meant as a 100% safe mask. But in the event of someone sneezing or coughing near me, I’d be a heck of a lot happier if I see them wearing a mask. How about you?

So a 5% “solution” is mandatory?

That explains a lot.

It is true. The size of the virus is far smaller. You need a n 95. I know you are a physician. Grab a box of the regular masks and look on the side. Many are saying they don’t protect from the coronavirus

Feeeeeeling… nothing more than feeeeeelings…

1 Like

It explains your posts.

Personally, I don’t mind wearing a mask to places that the at risk population needs to go such as grocery stores. But, if I want to go hang out with my friends the mask is staying in the car.

Ok. If you say so.

1 Like

Not really. The particles are too small. The chance of being infected are not greatly reduced. Washing your hands is key

1 Like

I love the Ozarks. Been there a few times on business and would love to go there for a week or two holiday.

Obviously I want to avoid the Jason Bateman money laundering shennigans.

4 Likes

Ayn said so.

As someone involved in modeling of fluid flow including gases, I can assure you the mask helps.

But your freedom feelings might trump engineering.

1 Like

How do particles move from one place to another?

Still feeeeeelings…nothing more than feeeeeelings.

Ok. If you say so.

2 Likes

It’s an awesome place, especially at the lake. Jet ski, speedboat, yacht, etc., at rental prices that a Wal-Mart janitor can afford.

Pro tip: if you go traveling across the lake on a john boat on Memorial Day, you’ll end up hanging out on someone’s party ship with free beer. :wink:

1 Like