Thanks Sean - he tells partiers to wear a mask

I guess some people don’t care about their fellow man. Rugged individualism at its finest.

3 Likes

That’s good.

Wonder how he squares that with Trump not wearing a mask.

Ok. So the mask will only stop the virus when it goes one way? How do you know which way to wear it then?

I’m kidding. If it works one way, it will work both ways. In and out. They lied. They told us the mask only protects others because they didn’t want people hoarding them up from the health providers. Now they can’t get people to mask up and we have plenty.

1 Like

Ask him. Then you won’t have to wonder.

Sorry the masks dont even do that. Coronavirus is too small. You need a special mask than the ones provided

2 Likes

They told us that the lockdown would be in effect until we flatten the curve. They were not honest with us. So what is the end game for wearing masks? Does anybody have any idea? What milestone must be achieved before we can remove them. I think this would be handy dandy information.

i’m in the dark on this. How boutchu?

Why is it in my best interest to care about you.

Goes both ways.

Case in point.

Aren’t some areas coming out of lockdown now? What’s your confusion?

Also in the dark but we don’t know when a game changer will happen that will decrease the need for a mask. Better treatment, lower infection rate, vaccine…I don’t know.

The masks let everyone know who cares about their fellow man.

1 Like

Why do they always look morbidly obese or in serious need of Vitamin D? :rofl:

1 Like

You are free to think whatever your little heart desires. Bless you.

Can’t answer.

1 Like

There is a difference between “choosing not to answer” and “can’t answer”. I’ll let you go down your rabbit hole by yourself. You likely prefer that anyways. :grinning:

Still can’t answer. Name one way it is in my best interest to care about you.

Right after the election we can take them off…

4 Likes

Not true at all. It is particularly effective on coronavirus, less so for the flu or cold.

If the infected wear one, there is an 80 percent plus reduction of droplets.

If the uninfected wear one but the infected do not, there is a 50 percent reduction.

If both wear one, it is bordering on 90 percent reduction.

The better the mask, the better the reduction, of course. But it does make a difference.

4 Likes

No no no clearly this is all a scheme by the Illuminati to get us all to wear masks despite the fact they’ve been criminalizing masks in public for thirty years for reasons question mark.

5 Likes

No thanks.

The size of the virus is .3 microns. At this size n 95 is needed. Look on some of the mask boxes. They state the mask is not suited for coronavirus.

1 Like