Thank You President Trump

I’m not, I’m arguing with Yale.

1 Like

Yeah no, that is gone as soon as Trump leaves the building. Dems missed a huge opportunity with Trump, he would have given them anything they asked for if they praised him for it.

2 Likes

I can’t complement the man unfortunately. Charlottesville revealed Trumps true colors. The man is an ugly human being with no redeemable qualities. A sociopath who cares for no one but himself (with Ivanka as an exception). His courtship of White Supremacy, and it’s resurfacing, will forever leave another ugly stain on American history.

As for the Hispanic vote. Meh, Hispanics generally have historically voted for Republicans in the 30-40% range. His attack on Mexicans wasn’t going to change that. And for some odd reason, Democrats keep taking the Hispanic vote for granted.

1 Like

Fair enough. Thanks for your response.

It wasn’t a continuation. It was a massive offensive that obliterated them.

Grab it.

Again, it’s so lucky that Trump took over with East Mosul already retaken and SDF formed and SDF forces five miles outside Raqqa. I’ve mentioned this many times. You never seem to care.

He replaced NAFTA with the USMCA.

Open up pristine forests and areas for drilling and logging…There’s money in them there hills. And money is all that matters to him.

I appreciate Trump providing America with a negative to remind us of the necessity for a positive.

2 Likes

They don’t need to. Fracking is meeting our energy needs. And Weyerhaeuser has replenish able lands that they use to harvest lumber. Basically giant tree farms. Glad I could help you with that.

He gave us SPACE FORCE.

Here’s a little help for you as well…

NAFTA wasn’t replaced. There was a slight modification to NAFTA.

Prison reform. :+1:

And? Trees are a renewable resource. What do you have against sustainability?

1 Like

I absolutely love when we get “mother earth has a fever” responses. Until the cycle of replacement and growth shows no more trees, I can’t be emotionally moved by hippy responses

I like to thank trump. I believe the man was very transparent. Not politically polished, but that is what I liked and I will take the bad with the good. I liked his America first. Of course others mentioned the longer list as well and I will spare rehashing.
He has effectively made republicans home for the blue collar voter.

This is something I think few people don’t take serious, the thing I thank him most for is not getting us into another war. And everyone in the media can laugh at Trump and the way NK was handled but the missiles quit flying and they could just as easily start flying again.

They now they have a hydrogen bomb and the means to hit anywhere in the U.S. that is absolutely terrifying considering a cue could take place or let’s say their leader just has a bad day and wants to end it all.

Also I was happy to see this from a republican.

1 Like

It might be easier after 4 years of Biden coming up with some things.