Thank You President Trump

You bet if they would have talked with instead of treating him like Himmler they could have very likely gotten a form of universal health care, instead everyone will have to settle for the democrats saying they are going to do it but never having the votes to do it. It is called compromise, and if they would have given him a wall he might have compromised on healthcare.

Gone opportunity that is not going to happen under Biden, he is already starting with a split government and then will have to face the inevitable midterm thrashing all presidents do.

1 Like

Thanks for not starting a new war in 37 years in America.

Thanks for dramatically lowering illegal immigration.

Thanks for helping in the peace deals in the Middle East.

Thanks for helping stopping N.K. who has the hydrogen bomb from stop firing missiles at Japan.

Thanks for putting a light on the real problem (China) and not on Russia who as Obama rightfully said to Romney “The 80’s is calling wanting it’s foreign policy back”. Germany takes the Russian threat so seriously they have 17 operating tanks and zero operating submarines (no joke).

And thanks for putting a light on insourcing and trying to reduce it.

Oh and thanks for calling Buzzfeed a steaming pile of garbage.

Kind of sad to see you go but that’s how politics work and on a side note I wish president Trump didn’t have access to Twitter.

There is plenty more that I wish could have been done, but I hold hopes considering the razor thin margins of victory and a split government that Biden will shift hard to the center for his political survival and the benefit of the country will see. I am glad to be hearing members of the house voicing their anger (Finally) about the far left in their party.

1 Like

There have been some great points made on this thread but this is one I would never have come up with on my own. I’m not mocking you for it. There are really no wrong answers when you offer an opinion, it’s just this is so alien to my own view that I’m having a hard time wrapping my head around it. From my perspective President Trump did tremendous damage to the GOP brand, yet you’ve got 70 million votes to back up your point. It’s just the kind of answer I was hoping to elicit. Thanks for the response.

Agreed. Sometimes a gesture, counter to party tradition, is a meaningful accomplishment

I would quibble with several of your points…on another thread. Thanks for your fitting responses here.

It’s like not being concerned about smoking until getting cancer.

Again, trees are a renewable resource. They grow back. Any wood used in the construction of your home by any chance?

1 Like

Well this shouldn’t be taken as derogatory. Thd elitist left havent the clue of what blue collar working class is like. They have sold out to niche groups. Declared cheap energy as bad making a harder struggle for the working class

1 Like

Hmmm thank you president trump.

1. Continuing the drone program to take out terrorists

2. Continuing the growth of my 401k

Those are two right off the top of my head.

I will post more when I think of it.

Allan

Thank you Trump for helping the majority of Americans appreciate how treating people like garbage is not what a leader should do. Thank you Trump for showing Americans that a whiny, lil bitch who doesn’t take responsibility for anything is not fit to lead the greatest nation on earth.

I truly do thank you for that.

Under favorable climate

Tissue?