Thank You President Trump

His failure to lead with respect to climate change makes any of his economic policy accomplishments empheremal. He was straight up antagonistic to an urgent issue that impacts the world my daughter inherits. Those before him squandered time and I apportion them blame, but did not give a single ■■■■ and we lost another four years. So screw him.

2 Likes

I agree with a lot of the op, but at the same time I don’t feel like he deserves a pat on the back for anything right now going from lying about the coronavirus right into lying about the election.

1 Like

Great post. I understand from a liberal perspective it is harder to find something worth praising in President Trump’s 4 years of service to our country, and I appreciate the honesty of your reply even though you really failed in the premise of the thread. On many issues I would agree President Trump showed little interest fulfilling his promises, but my thread was to find the silver lining of President Trump. At the very least you should be able to find some back handed compliment about his ineffectiveness while praising his passion.

Take the wall for insistence. Is the wall effective I’d argue no. I’ve always hated the way the GOP treats Hispanics, but they covered his butt in FL

There is something here I’m not seeing.

So again, I don’t want a wall. I don’t like it but I recognize the wall was effectively improved, and it was improved in areas where it needed improvement, and President Trump expended a lot of time and political capital to do that. It is impossible to say President Trump didn’t care about his wall. He shutdown the government and crawled back to sign budgets. Yet he found funding through sheer force of will.

I’m not trying to call you out @Dem I’m just saying even if you didn’t like Trump’s policies perhaps you could find his tenacity admirable. His plain-outspokenness, or a willingness to battle on every front notable, but my hope was to say goodbye to President Trump with a justified complement.

Like Thanx for not taxing me for being unable to afford Obamacare…or something like that.

Good thread, thanks for starting it.

As a liberal I have to say despite the cringes, he exceeded my expectations. Of course my expectations were low going in.

Aside from the aforementioned items, I was pleased with his refusal to get sucked into the climate change hoax. Pulling out of that stupid treaty was a gutsy move.

Of course I like the judges, although I don’t care for Kavanaugh. Trump did stick by both him and Barrett.

I like the China exposure.

I also like how he exposed our so called “allies”.

I like America First.

2 Likes

Hello fellow lib. Which particular allies did he “expose”?

I am not a lib. I am a liberal.

Okay. Hi fellow liberal. Which particular allies did he “expose”?

All of them.

Good post. Millions of Americans supported President Trumps stand on the environment and more agree with his anti-China foreign policy. Thanx for bravely representing liberals.

1 Like

What was Trump’s stand on the environment?

America should not be in the Paris agreement.

Every single one? Come on Sneaky. He exposed all of who? Did he expose Saudi Arabia when their prince had a journalist killed and dismembered in an embassy in Turkey? Trump exposed our ally there? Oh wait. He did the exact opposite. You sound tired.

And I agree with that. We don’t need french poufs telling us how to run our ranch.

I support clean air and water.

Saudi Arabia is not an “ally”, even on paper.

1 Like

Oh…so it was Canada, Great Britain, Australia, France, Germany, Italy, Spain and those ilk he exposed? Sons of bitches. How did he “expose” them? All of them.

Yes. Them.

What did he expose?

I think almost all Americans do. Maybe one of the reasons we have the best.

On indoor air quality, the United States ranks first.
In drinking water, it (USA) ranks first

1 Like

Does Switzerland have our industry?

Let’s compare apples to apples. Switzerland to Montana.

I posted this from the article.

On indoor air quality, the United States ranks first.
In drinking water, it (USA) ranks first

Why are you arguing with me?