Texas' top elections officer: 95,000 non-citizens found on voter rolls statewide

Normal people discuss these issues as they end up in front of them. They don’t sit in front of CNN waiting for something to get angry about. There’s a reason no one takes the stuck-up forum libs seriously. :wink:

1 Like

What “issue” is there to discuss? That the former Secretary of State for Texas was an idiot?

Between 51,517 and 95,000 Pounds of Human Chinese Fentanyl Voter Fraud Seized in Mexico…

7 Likes

Perhaps they should watch CNN so they are not so incredibly misinformed.

1 Like

Could be. Most elected officials seem to be less intelligent than the voters that elect them, or so it seems.

It wasn’t a “stuck up forum lib” that made this thread that got slammed down as totally false. Research your threads better next time.

2 Likes

Sure are some stuck up liberal snobs talking down on the normal people of this country though, huh? :wink:

The Texas secretary of state was appointed by Gov. Abbott… not elected…

Appointed by that moron in office. Correction received.

It wasn’t a “stuck up liberal snob” who used his office to lie about illegal voting that didn’t take place.

1 Like

Lol. And still going.

Abbott rectified this months ago.

Fake news gets another victim

On another front rove was indicted too.

Allan

2 Likes

Normal people don’t bother to have a modicum of critical thought? It doesn’t cross their mind that an article from January might—just might—have an update?

I don’t watch any cable news. I do take the 2 seconds required to realize when an article was written to evaluate how relevant it is.

Instead of being defensive and whining about the “stuck-up forum libs”, perhaps you should have just given a mea culpa, taken the hits in stride and owned up to blunder?

2 Likes

This is what seems to get missed… They were prepared to deny voting rights to almost 100,000 “normal” Texas voters… They had informed the counties and everything…

1 Like

I’m not talking down on normal people. I’m talking down on ignorant people who are too lazy to look up the date of an article and question their own biases.

The normal people I hang out with do those things.

I doubt he lied since you’re claiming he did though.

You’re talking down, correct. :wink:

“Derp derp derp, lazy, ignorant people are normal, quit talking down to normal people

Well ■■■■■ if that’s normal then ■■■■ normal people.

1 Like

Even funnier is, their vote matters a hell of a lot more than yours does. :wink:

Why the hell would anyone be proud of being lazy and ignorant? So odd…

2 Likes

The attitude going into the 2020 election has not changed:

“We are better than you. Vote Democrat.”

This is not unappreciated. lol