Texas' top elections officer: 95,000 non-citizens found on voter rolls statewide

Excellent news Texas, taking the right steps in curbing criminals posing as voters. I hope you find more and deal with them appropriately, perhaps give a few the max sentencing as an example.

Texas won’t be turning blue any time soon, especially now that the illegal voters are being caught. :us:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Everyone else, just let this one simmer for a while.

7 Likes

Really digging deep…

An immediate investigation is in order here… :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Honestly, how would anyone find this story 8 months later without seeing the follow up to it as well?

You mean this? Texas went looking for voter fraud. Then everything fell apart. | The Texas Tribune

Merge time?

Why would undocumented people, who are trying not to draw any attention to themselves and their families, do something as dumb as voting?

1 Like

They wanna be part of BlueTex!

1 Like

I bet this is the same bunch of non citizens busted with 51 million tons of fentanyl

7 Likes

nothing like posting an 8 month oldstory about a boondoggle so bad it cost the top election official in the state his job

2 Likes

I first thought, they are trying this again?!? It’s an old article. OP you might want to skip ahead to last chapter. It’s a doozy.

Lol- nice goin’.

The desperation is thick in the air.

It was 51,517 pounds… Now do the math… 51,517/95,0000… That’s around a half pound each… They probably hiked across the desert with their half pound, delivered it and then registered to vote… I think we on to a major source of fentanyl… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

8 Likes

Well, I don’t think this thread went as the OP intended for it to go. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

4 Likes

But it’s soooooo tempting to jump in now! :rofl:

:rofl: :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

In before “Dogpile”

4 Likes