Texas' top elections officer: 95,000 non-citizens found on voter rolls statewide

If normal equals uninformed, then perhaps your definition of normal is what is problematic. I think the intentionally uninformed are intellectually lazy and don’t actually qualify as normal.

That’s what most stuck up people would say, yeah. :man_shrugging:

Indeed. Take the “L” and move on.

1 Like

Who’s vote matters more than mine? I’m a Texas voter…

Y’all need this though. Badly. :wink:

Literally everyone who hasn’t decided on who they will vote for yet. Their vote actually matters.

You’re voting for whoever is against Trump. That’s generic. That’s already calculated.

Did your article turn out to be wrong after further review, or didn’t it?

That’s the only question to ask yourself now.

Brah, this happened months ago. We don’t need anything. It was discussed in length on this board.

Nope, I’m still discussing it with normal people with normal sized noses. :wink:

Sorry, I’m not a fanboy. I must’ve missed it back then when the RSS feeds were going out. :man_shrugging:

Unless they are a Texas voter, tell me now their vote matters more than mine? If they are in Kansas and “discussing” this, does their vote matter more? Does their vote count in Texas?

This makes no sense. When they decide, their vote will hold as much weight as mine or BlueTex’s.

Sure, there’s plenty of actual Texans from Texas who haven’t decided yet. They are the ones who matter in Texas.

You’re saying you believe there were 95,000 non-citizen voters as the head of elections claimed?

Is that what you mean by “nope”?

It’s not even relevant if they are not a Texas voter…

These facebook “discussions”, are they all Texas voters or just uninformed voters across the US?

1 Like

Ah.

It’s from January and it’s being circulated in your Facebook circle now.

Get some smarter Facebook friends. thanks

8 Likes

I think there’s more, but it’s not exactly something that’s easy to prove.

Illegal aliens are a huge chunk of the leftist voter base.

democrats can’t afford to lose those illegals.

Some of them are from Texas, some of them in other places. The ones from Texas are actual Texans though. They are probably far more informed on Texas issues than you’ll ever be. :man_shrugging:

Nah man…that’s what most normal people say about intellectually lazy, intentionally uninformed people. As a man who has been a conservative his entire life, and voted straight R in every election in my life prior to 2016, it bothers me that this is where the American right is these days.

Perhaps if more of them had opted for some military service, they would not pride themselves on their laziness and ignorance. Every normal person, to a man, that I deal with in real life that have served takes pride in their due diligence and work ethic. Both with intellect and work.