TEXAS RAMPAGE: Authorities Release the Identity of the 17-Year-Old Gunman

It won’t. Mass shootings will continue on schedule.

Hyperbolize?

It’s just accurate terminology.

If it bleeds it leads with the media.

Peace Sells… But Who’s Buying?

It’s a damn shame.

Of course we can. We can do a great deal to reduce them in number and severity very easily by hardening the targets and having armed personnel trained and ready to react if one should occur, neither of which are particularly difficult at all.

No, they would tell you to stop because this isn’t Drudge or such a tracking site, your sole purpose in doing so is to spam us with shootings to generate histrionic outrage.

1 Like

It is. 6 more

Who has the schedule?

There’s probably not much point in national media reporting these. Likewise for terrorist attacks that get like 2 people. Reporting these low effort killings makes the problem look insurmountable. This child, and others like him can bring adults nationwide to their knees in concern with barely any effort so it looks like they’re “winning”

Is anyone familiar with the term “Beta Uprising”? It’s not very related to this particular shooter as far as I can see, but there’s an insidious and widespread sense among antisocial young men that eventually the ledger of injustice will be balanced. If they see these shootings reported month after month and nobody can stop them wouldn’t the more unstable be emboldened and encouraged to press the attack on society?

At some point, no one is going to care anymore, and that’s tge point that i’m about to reach.

we already don’t care about the ~ 27 firearm homicides that happen each and every day.

How long will it take Dave Hogg to arrive on scene? Or has all his media currency been spent on us already?

How long do you think it’ll take for republican numbnuts to start calling this kid names?

On his now-deleted Instagram account he followed 13 accounts, nine accounts devoted to glorifying guns, and four accounts devoted to the Trumps:

– gunsFansClub
– badgalRobyn
– sickguns
– gunspictures
– guns_fanatics
guns_lovers
– guns.glory
– whitehouse
– ivankatrump
– Flotus
– realdonaldtrum

Which kid?

And he had antifa paraphernalia. You want to make this political?

Of course he doesn’t.

New class of home grown terrorists.

Hoax Account Connects Santa Fe Shooter to Antifa Group

1 Like

I didn’t get it from facebook nor had I heard about Clinton. He also had some Nazi stuff. It’s not political.

Rooskies again.
“There’s also a lot of bot activity on Twitter related to the shooting in Santa Fe, Texas,” observed Caroline Orr, an expert on Russian internet propaganda at Virginia Commonwealth University. “Four of the top 10 two-word phrases tweeted by automated accounts over the past 24 hours are related to the school shooting,” Orr wrote on her Twitter account shortly after the shooting Friday morning.