Texas freezes ,ted cruz flies to cancun

lol.

that’s a good one.

Three days. Three.

That is actually sound logic

sure I did - I said he should be embarrassed and that was a terrible thing to do. Not sure why you would think I didn’t say that.

Who knew senators were powerless and had no pull?

Non essential travel, particularly out of the country, during a pandemic?

Yeah, what could go wrong?

You can do ■■■■ like that when you have access to the best healthcare available. You can also dip to cancun when your constituents are too afraid of the commies not to vote for you.

Seriously though. If I was in trouble this isn’t the guy I’d look to for help

1 Like

They wouldn’t have done what he did. Wind your neck in.

2 Likes

:thinking:

There are worse characters than cruz running about. Thankfully, this guy is gone, though I’m not sure how his voters didn’t know he was an ■■■■■■■■

Yes there are.

Andrew_Cuomo_2017

2 Likes

And Abbot blaming solar and wind power for his infrastructural ■■■■ up is the cherry on top

Natural gas plants failed because of wind power! Amazing how that stupidity from Abbot was repeated here.

Get used to that face. I predict he will be our governor for life.

Fun for Dems, but of course Cruz has nothing to do with the power grid in Texas, nor any control over it. It is privately owned and overseen by the state, not the Feds. There is nothing he could do in Texas that he couldn’t do in Cancun or Washington.
Should have stayed in Texas and done something to get a photo op, though.
We need him around to fight the Dems future amnesty bills.

3 Likes

That ■■■■■■■■ is all over twitter. One gets stomped out by replies, and then three more pop up talking about wind turbines.

Nah, this plan is perfect. The illegls will just cross back into mexico where there’s running water and electricity.

Ouch.

Placing blame where it belongs.

https://www.chron.com/weather/article/beto-blames-texas-republicans-power-outage-15956607.php

Allan