Texas freezes ,ted cruz flies to cancun

while texas is undergoing a crisis of massive proportions senator ted cruz decided he would take a trip to cancun…

of course when the news got out and the publicity looked bad he decided to turn aroudn and come home.

4 Likes

First January 6th and now this. I’m starting to think he’s purposely tanking his 2024 chances

So? Never gone anywhere to get away from the cold?

2 Likes

What an idiot.

Bad optics, but when the power is out a senator is basically useless.

While your constituents are freezing to death?

What is Ted supposed to do about it?

1 Like

You and nobody on the left gives a damn when a liberal governor issues orders for COVID then goes out and dines indoor at a $1000 a plate restaurant while deliberately flaunting his own orders. Spare me the fauxrage.

5 Likes

Show them his ice cream stash of course.

Act like he gives a ■■■■ .

1 Like

Like Newsome and his selective covid protocols? I must have missed the act from him on that.

So Ted and Gavin are on the same level.

Not being a Texan. I would note that Cruz is not an unknown quantity. Texans got what the voted for, so…meh

1 Like

Californians are holding him accountable and going to force him to defend himself in a recall election

By doing what? Some photo ops? He can care and go on vacation. Psst, I sometimes leave my state in the winter for warmer climes, not a bit of my fault if someone else freezes while I am gone.

Difference is, Cruz going to Cancun doesn’t harm anyone.

1 Like

It looks absolutely terrible, though.

It’s not good for morale. Which is why he’s scurrying back home.

1 Like

The similarities being that neither will ever be elected to a position of power again

Seems you care about the Dem…yet oddly not about Cruz ®.

Engaging in activities that help the people of Texas during this disaster.

You’re not a US Senator.

2 Likes