Texas Dems Flee State to Avoid Vote

Yes.

Either way, the beer wasn’t purchased on the plane.

Do they really? All the way to DC.

And are you sure Texas law doesn’t require purveyors of alcohol to check IDs?

1 Like

How do you know that?

Yes.

Because, as pointed out by the “sleuths” at Zero Hedge, they had it on the bus to the airport.

230878_5_

1 Like

But since store clerks, wait staff and bartenders can be criminally liable for selling alcohol to a minor,

Hence, “nifty”.

And you feel they left it on the bus?

No, I think it’s safe to say they took it on the plane with them.

Mmmmmm.

Were they?
If Texas is so rought with insecure and fraudulent voting practices, who can really say?

Touché.

:rofl::rofl:

Remember…fraud only occurs when Democrats win.

3 Likes

Apparently there are major issues with voting fraud in Texas. All Texas elections should be suspect at this point.

2 Likes

limiting voting would not accomplish that good point

no i am not

not that i do

https://tylerpaper.com/news/texas/ag-paxton-more-than-500-election-fraud-cases-pending-in-texas-courts/article_ab2afc6e-9531-5540-a0a1-14c775c38e93.html

So it will be interesting to see how many of these cases will be successfully prosecuted.

1 Like

Didn’t Paxton try to get involved in other states’ business - suing PA (among others). Maybe he can take that urge to prosecute to help PA out and prosecute the guy who cast his dead mother’s vote for trump. - Looks like a slam dunk

Man admits to voter fraud in casting dead mother’s ballot (apnews.com)

1 Like

But since store clerks, wait staff and bartenders can be criminally liable for selling alcohol to a minor, they often require a photo ID issued by a government agency.

How often do you get carded?

I’m in my mid-thirties, and I’ve probably been carded for alcohol maybe a hundred times between my 17th birthday and today.

And I drink quite a bit.

Early 40’s and I get carded EVERY time. I’m very thankful for my genes.

Me too. I was 6’5 and had (almost) a full beard at 17.

But that’s not the point. Getting carded for alcohol isn’t part of the law - and pretty much anyone who wants to can get alcohol without an ID. It’s just a matter of finding the right store.

Why not stay and vote against it? Get on the podium and lay out why they think it’s bad?

This is pathetic.

2 Likes