Texas Dems Flee State to Avoid Vote

What do we think about this?

Texas state lawmakers, enacting an intricately plotted escape, left their posts and the Lone Star state itself and took flight to Washington on Monday on an extraordinary mission to halt Republican restrictive voting bills built on former President Donald Trump’s fraud lies.

And Fweedom met with them two weeks ago and is now calling them “courageous”.

3 Likes

Looks like an attack on Democracy to me.

5 Likes

Insurrection!!

2 Likes

Is this different than the county clerk who refused to sign homosexual marriage certificates?

5 Likes

Looks like the Dems are finally standing up for what they think is right.

Running away is standing up?

5 Likes

If it gets the desired result.

1 Like

Deceptive maneuver.

It won’t.

Our system requires the minority party to be forward thinking, not undermining the process.

1 Like

From your lips to McConnell’s ears.

3 Likes

There it is…

3 Likes

I heard quotes from some of those dims AND "VP"skank saying how they have to “fight”, over and over again. “Fight, fight, fight”

I heard that was taboo during the 2nd sham impeachment.

Now they’re calling for violence

1 Like

After stepping off two chartered jets, they insisted they planned to stay until a highly unlikely scenario unfolds in which moderate Democratic senators kill filibuster rules used by the GOP to block voting rights reform.

Emphasis mine. They are demanding central government intervention.

Maybe they should all go to Cancun.

3 Likes

Republicans in the US Senate can use the same trick. The constitution requires a majority Senators to be present so nothing can pass if the 50 Republicans leave.

1 Like

I remember when this was tried in Wisconsin a decade ago

1 Like

I hope Abbott does arrest them all as they get off the plane…

resist arrest please…

maybe they can be housed with all the illegals that aren’t coming over the border

1 Like

oh so what mcConnell does is approved of now

1 Like

what we think about this is that they are total cowards, as is typical for soul-less democrats. and boy isnt it amazing how hard they are fighting against keeping elections safe and secure

my goodness why ever so

1 Like

How is what Texas is doing “keeping elections safe and secure”?