Texas Dems Flee State to Avoid Vote

Superspreaders?

2 Likes

Just do a quick perusal of the threads here about Republicans who got covid and see the responses.

Just a sure bet you won’t see those same things being said about those cowards who fled Texas.

4 Likes

Plot thickens

3 Likes

I couldn’t agree with Joe more…

2 Likes

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/no-plans-for-kamala-harris-to-quarantine-after-meeting-with-covid-positive-pols-from-texas/ar-AAMi5HM

Huh, must not have tested positive after all.

Nope…they’re now quarantined for 10 days due to some testing positive for COVID.

A waste of time if vaccinated IMO.

Funny for sure.

The masks are staying on planes thanks to those Bozos.

Are these democrats ■■■■■■■ careless idiots putting others in harm’s way? Like any Republican who’s tested positive has been called here?

■■■■■■■ hypocrites.

Completely excuse behavior from their side while castigating the other. Just like Newsome.

5 Likes

2 more said to be tested positive. Seems to me they were spreading covid all over the place.

4 Likes

They’re heroes standing up for what’s right. According to all the liberals in this thread at least. Who cares if a few people get sick.

1 Like

Ask sneaky. In another thread I said poor people and he jumped to race. Why did sneaky make that jump?

I asked you.

1 Like

I haven’t. I have talked about impoverished people effected by Voter ID laws, not minorities. When I did, Sneaky brought up race. Weird.

Which of the two drugs they swore wouldn’t work are they taking? :thinking:

1 Like

Sneaky is a mod but pretty sure he can’t force you to say stuff you don’t understand.

3 Likes

Not true.

Law of diminishing returns applies to all things.

I don’t believe they’ve tested positive. It’s just an excuse that they’ll get away with IMO.

Like I said, I didn’t mention race, Sneaky brought it up equating poor people to minorities. I understood what he was saying, just not why he assumed the link.

Just another childish game.

2 Likes

The complaint is Jim Crow 2.0. That these laws “disproportionately affect black people”. I saw what you did. It wasn’t clever.

But in order to move along; yes, you said poor. Yes, I got out in front of it.

1 Like