Texas Dems Flee State to Avoid Vote

5 Likes

Once again they demand republicans to behave in manner they they refuse to do themselves.

5 Likes

Human error has a greater potential than 0.0001%

The commentary from so many Democrats on so many issues is purely dishonest. You could almost wonder if they are trying to insight division and hatred in this country.

Biden is a pathetic human. Kommie Harris is no better.

From the New York Post…” Vice President Kamala Harris on Wednesday likened a group of Texas Democrats who flew to DC on a private jet to avoid voting on a Republican election reform bill to abolitionist Frederick Douglass and the women’s suffrage movement.

Harris said during a meeting with disability advocates that the legislators made a “great sacrifice” — as Gov. Greg Abbott (R-Texas) threatens to jail them for impeding legislative business.

“They took bold, courageous action in line with the legacy of everyone from Frederick Douglass, who is over my right shoulder, when he fought for the right of black men to vote in America, to the legacy that includes all those women who marched down Pennsylvania Avenue for women’s right to vote to all of those folks who shed their blood on the Edmund Pettus Bridge to make sure that we would in 1965 pass the Voting Rights Act,” Harris said.”

That kind of comparison to a bunch of lunatic lefties getting on a private plane drinking free beer staying in nice hotels getting catered meals lying in the comparison of these clowns to real hero’s who suffered real hardships is sick.

4 Likes

And here’s the way everyone should react to Harris comparing that Texas Democrat posting pictures of his food on Facebook joking about being a fugitive to the people who actually lived thru Jim Crow, who marched across that bridge in Selma…

We should all just point and laugh. How stupid are the president and Vice President? How stupid do you have to be to take a word of that garbage seriously?

If they are so willing to so easily say such outlandish things about voting laws making those stupid Jim Crow civil war Frederick Douglass comparisons what else are they just making up??? (I think the answer is everything). Mayorkis telling us the border is closed when it is very obviously wide open?

This administration is a joke…

4 Likes

But then why is 17 days too much?

Who said it was? Texas seems to think it’s just right.

I will. That’s absurd.

1 Like

If election process is so racist then why in 2012

Here is 2020

Link

Apparently the Speaker of the Texas House has chartered a plane and is going to have it ready for the Dem dumbasses to come home on Saturday.

The Speaker ProTem…a democrat has been ousted from his position.

Good to see Republicans fighting back against these dipsticks.

5 Likes

If not for double standards they would have no standards at all you know.

2 Likes

That’s exactly what their leaders are trying to instigate. The old divide and conquer taught by their hero Alinsky.

3 Likes

Calls opposition dishonest and trying to incite division and in the very next sentence calls the current leader of opposition pathetic human being.

The irony is leaking through my phone microphone

IMO anything more than a combination of 4 business days is overkill.

I like the idea of 1 day holiday.

1 Like

Are they back yet?

Nope. They’re collecting their $221 in per diems for being on official business away from Austin.

Yep, saw that. Apparently somebody got that wrong. And I amplified it.

They have their placeholders set up for when they return. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
texas123

7 Likes

:joy:

Good job guys. Nice stunt. Hope it’s worth it.

7 Likes

What was that they called the Trump rallies?

4 Likes