Texas Dems Flee State to Avoid Vote

Indeed.

Which is why most people say those governments that push for Voter ID to be a requirement should also make sure they do all they can to make getting such an ID as simple as possible.

Getting an ID can’t possibly get any simpler than it already is.

You’re basing this off your own experience.

For many people it’s not as simple.

Really! Do explain! There are city buses and city transportation in almost every major city! I’m not buying this excuse! You need Id for food stamps, liquor, cigarettes, to go to a bar, to create a bank account. This isn’t the 1950s bubba! You need an ID to even be employed now. You need ID on an I9. The argument to not have ID to vote is comedy gold. If you are too lazy to get an id to work, or in order to get your food stamps, you shouldn’t be able to vote! We shouldn’t cater to those who purposefully disenfranchise themselves.

Yes it is. The process is the same for all.

3 Likes

I think it’s time to cede the voter ID issue,* and move onto other onerous aspects of the bill.

*aside from making sure that reasonable types of ID are accepted, and that reasonable accommodations are made to help people get them

1 Like

Thank you!

You are welcome😁

BUT be advised: if they get up to shenanigans around actually getting the ID, we will be right back here.

1 Like

I will be right here with you! An ID is an ID! The one used for an I9 is good enough to use for a vote!

And thank you

~tips hat~

1 Like

What I am not for is the continual goal post moving on voting laws from both sides of the aisle. Modernize the process and enforce it! Everyone’s vote is sacred.

1 Like

I just find it hard to believe that there are people who don’t participate in literally every other aspect of society except to vote.

4 Likes

As a dedicated leftist, I think there are some battles we should abandon. Voter ID is one of them.

Once again, provided there isn’t chicanery around obtaining the ID.

2 Likes

Just more proof the dems don’t care if you believe in the elections. Leftist history ids full of this type of tyranny.

I wonder…is there a Right Wing Post Recycler that just makes it easy for today’s right wing to post their most favorite Silly Stories?

Has to be easier than actually thinking about what one posts…:rofl:

Truth don’t change and should be repeated as much as Russian collusion lies.

There’s another one…:rofl::rofl:

Yes, more truth. Remember when you thought the Steel dossier was real? Or that Avenatiti was honest? Hunter Biden’s laptop was fake like the CNN said?

1 Like

Let’s stay on topic please.

Sounds like supper spreaders gave it to Nancy Pelosi staff member.

2 Likes