Terrorism in Sri Lanka

Foreign outlets, and one of them was Muslim on Muslim. Just first glance.

How quickly the goal posts move to justify stupid outrage.

Go read the New Zealand thread for a better example of outrage.

Mmmmmm

The Vatican isn’t in Sri Lanka.

Wow…did you really attempt to spin the Easter holiday for Christians as the lib meme “Easter Worshippers”? I guess in Libville there must also be Christmas worshipers and Lent worshipers and Ash Wednesday worshipers and Palm Sunday worshipers and Good Friday worshipers and Pentecost worshipers too but if you really are attempting to be accurate and pool them all into one group, what would that name be? If you can answer that honestly, you’ll then single out that Easter worshipers was for no other reason than NOT to use that one word?

The President didn’t even hint at an acknowledgement of what religion was involved.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1119923840161857536

So is that worse or better?

This thread certainly delivered.

As has been shown in numerous links, Easter worshipers and similar phrases for other religions have been used extensively in the past, even by the Vatican. It is a way to describe Christians and also pass on information that we are talking about a specific date, Easter, and likely a church location.

This complaint belongs in the “tan suits” discount bin of illegitimate complaints.

You link some Easter songs and somehow think that correlates with this discussion? Why not link Christmas songs…then they’d be Christmas worshipers? Here’s a news flash…they don’t worship songs my friend or holidays. They worship Christ and The Lord. Now for one million dollars…if we are labeling a group by who they worship, how should they be labeled?

And here I thought that the well of asinine false outrage over things that Obama says had run dry.

I agree that it’s small potatoes but on a bigger scale, the term was intentionally used for PC purposes and to attempt to say otherwise, is a false narrative. That’s all there is to the point being made.

1 Like

The only outrage I’d have is the denial of the truth of the why the term was used…but…I’m over it. Thanks.

1 Like

The President didn’t even sideways identify that it was Christians who were targeted.

Why not direct more outrage at him?

He is being more PC about this that Obama

Trump refuses to use the word Christian.

Why doesn’t the President care about Christians?

We should get to the bottom of this.

So have all thre other uses of Easter worshippers been to similarly hide Christianity?

Come on man. That’s ridiculous. A few Dems tweet out “Easter worshippers” and you guys think it is to hide the fact the victims were Christian?

How many Americans are unaware that Easter is a Christian day of worship? For your premise to have validity, it would require that many Americans are too dumb to know that Easter is a day of Christian worship. I don’t think Americans are that dumb and I don’t think you are dumb enough to think that either.

He showed the phrase has been used extensively in the past so you don’t need to jump to conspiracy theories to explain its use today. Or are you saying previous uses were to lay groundwork for today?

He’s an Islamic sympathizer.