Tell me again why FOX isn't allowed to moderate a debate?

I mean, holding your debate on a major network vs a cable news channel. What was the DNC thinking?

1 Like

Itā€™s not about tough questionsā€¦its about stupid onesā€¦which fox would do

MSNBC and CNN are network channels and not cable?

2 Likes

ā€œstupidā€ is simply a matter of opinion, and hardly justification to shut out non-hard leftist news orgs

Firedā€¦because trump didnt like himā€¦optically he resigned.

Tale as old as timeā€¦we all know what happenedā€¦

Now you are gonna start with your prove it blah blah blah thingyā€¦because the coin is on the other footā€¦but you know perfectly well what went downā€¦but since its trumpā€¦must defend

2 Likes

No they would be stupid. Fox has that cornered

1 Like

thanks again for your pure opinion

Thatā€™s what we do hereā€¦give opinionsā€¦

In a lot of ways regarding bias youā€™re right. Especially with respect to MSNBC and CNN. Just the other side of the coin.

PBS is a bit of a stretch for me. But point taken.

1 Like

Well, Donald himself has said that Fox is unfair. If the POTUS canā€™t abide them, why would anyone?

1 Like

Aww, arenā€™t you just a little bit curious?

4 Likes

i know. some of us even appreciate them enough to give thanks for them

Sure the good ones

why thank you

Democratic voters will tune in wherever the debates are held.

You care to back that up with something?

And yet, somehow, the state-run Deep State runs roughshod over Republicans, and lets Democrats get away with murder.

Heā€™s right. Theyā€™re completely consistent - 100% in the tank for Republicans.

1 Like

:bowing_man:

Assuming there is a debate between Trump and the Democrat nominee, I believe it would be fair to have each side select one news organization. Perhaps Fox and Breitbart would be a reasonable choice for Republicans.

1 Like