Tell me again why FOX isn't allowed to moderate a debate?

You’re missing the point. Think about the target audience for the primary debates.

It’s not about overall ratings.

1 Like

Fair assessment.

Well said. When you’re right you are right.

1 Like

He’ll debate.

I hope so.

If I was making a bet, it would be that more Democrats and independents watch Fox than they do MSNBC,

I doubt that but I think it would be great if the Dems had the guts to debate on Fox.

They are a right wing propaganda entertainment cable channel, why would Democrats care about them?

1 Like

Why would you doubt it?

With the exception of a few small states, independents don’t vote in the primaries.

There are a lot of reasons why the DNC should not give FOX a debate - and very few reasons why they should.

I thought Lester Holt did a good job last night.

Oh so, Democratic candidates don’t really want to start swaying independents right now? Ok, works for me. Take your time. No rush. If you never get around to it, that’s even better. Oh and yes they do in at least some states. Small states? Like Illinois, Texas and Virginia? lol

I wanted to see him debate Biden. I think Biden would have swung on him.

I’m not sure why they would. I could be wrong but I think most people feel more comfortable within their own bubble.

I think that’s backwards.

I want him to debate Mayor Pete. It would be fun to watch someone that can speak English debate someone that speaks gibberish.

1 Like

Try to think about this from a practical, reality-based perspective, rather than a rhetorical ammunition perspective.

Because they’re trash.

I don’t care to see the homosexual do anything.

Oh I agree…they should have left under that alone…but they didnt…

1 Like