Tell me again why FOX isn't allowed to moderate a debate?

Only in recent history. Throughout most of our history at least in the modern era where the bureaucracy has grown into a self sustaining monster it was less about party and more about position.

They parties have just diverged so much on policy and the bureaucracy so dominated by democrats it’s become a serious partisan issue.

Federal employees support and vote democratic in huge, overwhelming numbers.

When Republicans started pushing for controlling, even reducing the size and scope of the bureaucracy they became hostile to republicans.

You couldn’t say that with a straight face if you actually watched their news programming.

why would a Democratic debate be on a Republican news network.

1 Like

It inst’ a republican news network.

I forward forward to Breitbart asking about no go zones in Michigan.

and MSNBC isn’t a Liberal Liberal network.

Ive not heard this before. Can you please share where you got this information from? Huge, overwhelming numbers? Sounds really, really big!

2 Likes

As much as MSNBC is a Democratic one, sure it is.

Of course it is.

Pardon me if I doubt your sincerity. This has been discussed numerous times here over the last couple of decades.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2018/12/27/is-trumps-dismissal-unpaid-government-employees-democrats-accurate/

When over 80% of donations go to democrats that’s “overwhelming” by any definition.

1 Like

Thanks for the links. I agree. That’s clearly an overwhelming amount in a disparite amount going to Democrats over Republicans.

Do you happen to have any similar data on those in LEO with the government as opposed to all of the other services that rely on federal funding for their jobs? Not saying the latter isn’t important. Because it is. But when we discuss the Deep State and the power that comes from the Fed, those with law enforcement powers tend to outweigh others.

They do? Why? Nobody is suggesting they are going to come in guns blazing.
Besides, Trump has the army.

Or…does he?

Have you considered looking for yourself or do you expect everyone else to do your work?

2 Likes

[quote=“armycowboy, post:46, topic:226996”]

The debate was broadcast on NBC, which is a major network, smart one.

1 Like

Both CNN and MSNBC have been and or are hosting democratic debates.

Lol.

Maybe a little introspection on why that is.

None needed. The imbalance began when republicans started trying to rein in the Bureaucracy.

Nope that’s not why.