Ted Cruz called out on the Senate floor for intentionally causing the deaths of American Citizens

Impeach Cruz!!! :rage:

Or maybe not. Just wait a few days and nobody will even remember that little rant.

■■■■■■■■■ Before the Democrats took over the house, the Senate unanimously passed a funding bill and it died in the GOP led house. Now McConnell won’t bring that bill to the floor. It’s politics. Spare that “protect America” ■■■■ for someone who cant think.

Seems to me a funding bill with funding for the wall would be the cleanest one.

That’s the opposite of a clean bill. That’s new funding. I swear, we don’t just get to make up new meanings for established terms. And way to completely sidestep McConnells blatant partisan hackery.

2 Likes

Nothing “dirty” about funding a wall for national security.
I know the left media loves their word play.

You’re never getting a wall. Deal with it.

I can deal with it. Its just sad that we won’t have a defendable border due to Dems hissy fits.

The wall ain’t about defense. It’s a symbol catering to a… certain… tiny minority of Trump voters.

ICAM what a fool this “piece of” liberal dimwit is! Where was his States resources to deal with the flood disaster? I’m so sick of these cretin Democrats! :angry:

1 Like

The border has never been more secure then it is now…

Building a border wall is a wasted endeavor, there are things that we can do right now that would have a larger impact on illegal immigration…for example crack down on employers that hire illegals.

There are entire industries in this country built on the back of illegal aliens, where is your outrage?

No. See. Its a physical thing with actual dimensions to keep out those who would illegally cross our borders for various illegitimate purposes

But you are admitting that Dems aren’t so much against a wall per se…just a symbol.

And that’s worth all those workers not being paid on time?

Its there. I would be with you on anything that would put an end to illegal hiring. That is not the issue today and I can’t make it one.
Increased border defenses don’t mean we shouldn’t increase other means of enforcement.

That goes to show how little this is about truly solving a problem and more about appearances.

Let alone the fact that there is no plan, Trump just shouts “wall” the actual project would be massive and tied up in courts for years on end.

It’s all about making Trump and Trumpers feel good without actually accomplishing anything.

1 Like

This is BS.

Hey look! Lets listen to the experts right?

“Hidalgo County Sheriff J.E. “Eddie” Guerra, who is in charge of policing the largest and most populous county in the Rio Grande Valley, said that crime rates in his county are at record lows, and that illegal immigration has very little effect on the safety of residents.”

Volvo with a gun rack

1 Like

Mommy can I have another?

1 Like

You literally just told us the 2013 shutdown was all Obama’s fault. That is completely inconsistent with the first two sentences of your post, but hilariously consistent with the third sentence.

RINO, Deep State, argyl bargyl?

2 Likes

They need more workers?! The whole argument for the wall is just laughable…

“When I crisscross my district, the thing I hear the most, people are like, ‘We need workers.’ Whether it’s agriculture or artificial intelligence, we need workers. Why aren’t we also talking about streamlining this immigration process so that we get people here legally who are going to contribute to our economy?” he continued. “It’s a problem that needs to be solved. I think it requires us to be cool, level-headed and talk about these solutions.”