Ted Cruz called out on the Senate floor for intentionally causing the deaths of American Citizens

Time for Trump to end the #trumpshutdown

Also:

#shavethatstupidbeardyoulooklikeanass

3 Likes

It was a bill that would have defunded the ACA.

Once again, it wasn’t about actually paying government workers, but holding paychecks hostage to extract concessions from the other side.

And Ted Cruz was proud to take on that mantle.

2 Likes

No, because it was yet another example of Republicans using shutdowns to try to push a legislative agenda that they know doesn’t have the support, either in Congress or among the public, to pass otherwise.

In 2013 it was an attempt to defund the Affordable Care Act. Last year at this time it was the attempt to strip away DACA protections. And here we are now with yet another because Trump wants his wall and American workers are now expected to pay for it.

It’s the same thing every time. And Republicans don’t care because they actually win when government is seen as failing and the media never holds them properly accountable for the callousness.

4 Likes

I thought only Obama Judges killed Americans, by releasing criminal illegal aliens back into our communities rather then deporting.

And why doesn’t anyone support fixing the illegal immigration problem?

Each time it takes two sides to not agree to a funding bill. It always has and always will. Its just that some people are blind when it comes to their own party’s role.

1 Like

Good point. The wall would keep out illegal criminals. Why do Democrats want to kill Americans?

One side seems increasingly fine with holding people’s paychecks hostage over it though.

2 Likes

So…what’s the matter with Nancy?

1 Like

And each time it is Republicans demanding that things they cannot accomplish on their own be injected into funding bills, causing this chaos.

If Republicans believe we should steal land from tens of thousands of people and spend billions on a wall, let them go to the American people and build support. Don’t shut down the government in order to force something that the vast majority of voters do not want.

2 Likes

Holy crap. Did you vote for Trump?

1 Like

Pretty much went to the polls that count in 2016. Build it.
(though 5.7 or 7 billion don’t build a complete wall, just help our border security)

There’s one major problem with what the Senator Democrat is saying in the video.

Most of the people that live along the Texas border do want a wall there.
Especially the Ranchers. Because a lot of their crops, and Live Stock, and things in
general are being stolen, and crime is drastically up on the border,
because of things like drugs coming in, and rapists, and murderers.

What If?
I have heard the CIC talk about the border a whole lot and sometimes he says, " And so much more," when explaining the dangers involved with no wall.
I have in my small way to will give you my hypothesis which has some credibility.
Caravans are forming in a instantaneous way, and pay close attention to the muscular body’s they have. That means someone’s pumping food to them. Look at the buses and you notice what? You will see that they are 2016 models all with air conditioning.
I said to myself what if the CIC has intelligence through the NSA that the epi-center or catalyst of this band of criminals in my mind are being funded from the European area.
I believe it is a possibility that this is a one world government and or factions of the deep-states final death rattles, meaning this could actually be near a military invasion. Sounds crazy, but why are the central American countries not interfering with masses of people just nodding their heads as people walk across their sovereign borders. (Very Strange)
While half of America drops crocodile tears over these caravans full of so-called desperate people, what if they are sacrificial lambs, and this could be a quasi- like military invasion.
What if our satellites are picking up a mass invasion force compiled from any country that hate us? This is within the deep states capabilities with billionaires assistance.
Thankfully the CIC has our military on the border, which again is odd with Texas and other states have formidable National Guard units, which seem to have been paralyzed with this matter.
That surely is within the globalists capabilities assisted by the deep state, as they have neutered every President since JFK.
The Trojan Horse are the poor neglected Mexicans, but the Mexicans don’t want them to be in their country?
I have been looking at these folks and the face structures do not telegraph Mexican, but surely I notice Nicaraguan and that is a country with trained rebels that we could not flush out.
The sad fact is we are running this country based solely by emotions. This is a dangerous time folks as I do not notice our military being equipped by weaponry that could stop an invasion of ten thousand.
Those immigrants would be in San Diego within hours, while our military is trying to stop who knows who with sidearms.
I am 67, and an immigrant who served this country as well as I could when I joined in 69 and was very proud to have served.
I am a rabid fan of history and Tyrants do not start wars. They do take advantage of the population of their country.
The mood of the country is or can be the catalyst of war.
We must come together as a country no matter what political party we belong to. We are splintered and the feelings run deep on both sides.
The President is working hard to keep us on an even keel, but the Left and especially Congressional Democrats are not following their own oath of office, and there are several members that are being openly subversive and should be arrested.
I think of the lioness just watching thousands of wildebeest until she notices a weakness in the heard and then she eats.
Like the Lion, other countries and groups are starting to notice a weakness in of all places, the USA.
While we seem to be quarreling on whether a healthy immigrant should eat, the lioness moves a foot closer and lays down once more.
I am telling you reasonable Democrats that our country is vulnerable and I plead to you not, like Benedict Arnold to try to give West Point to our enemies except this time, you are harming the cement that has held this country together since Valley Forge.
You must give this good President some breathing room to where he builds a wall.
I again beg Democrats not to actually subvert a sitting President as he is atypical in nature. He loves this country so much that if you put him between the Devil and Saltwater he will be forced not to deal with you, and quietly the lioness gets closer.
Think for goodness sake and put the country first, as the consequences could topple this country and we will be in a place that you do not understand in the remotest way.
God Bless America
Please excuse my grammar

Nancy has passed clean funding bills. Why does McConnell want to keep federal workers from their paychecks?

You’ll have to ask them, they are the ones ignoring the illegal immigration problem.

He’s doesn’t, he wants to help protect America unlike some Democrats.

Soros has been funding the caravn sice May.
https://onenewsnow.com/culture/2018/05/01/reports-soros-funding-border-caravan-invasion

So … no sympathy for Trump either?

Maybe reread your first post on this thread…

1 Like