Teachers Coached Girl, 12, Into Trans Identity, Accused Parents of Abusing Her

…or ancient alien civilizations.

But of course … you© fear that someone might think of ‘God’ and that would upset your© plan to remake man in your© image… the image of a perfect little prog.

I disagree somewhat but only to the extent that i have succumb to the scary stories about bad parents. Just from an anecdotal position i don’t think anyone can truly judge what’s actually going on in the family and kids can and will exaggerate.
That’s why i am flailing On the answer

But the truth is 2 is even more important. Not just raised a kid but raised your kid.

Intelligent design goes to the creation of the universe not ancient alien civilizations. Don’t be silly.

Yes that’s the issue. Perfect copies. If they were being taught to be your (c) perfect copies you collective would be ok with it

I do have a question though. Do you think the kid in Michigan would have benefitted form intervention form adults other than his parents?

And my other question Is agent of the state and i want to do this respectfully and you don’t have to answer because i don’t want this to take us down a wrong route what about an agent of the church?

How many people here had gender Identity issues at the age of 12?

Please raise your hands.

1 Like

You don’t think it’s possible for a 12 year old to have questions about their gender?

For as many bad parents there are, there are an equal (if not more] amount of bad teachers (government employees). It behooves us to place more trust in the family (who has a vested interest) than the government rep.

4 Likes

Agreed i just think given how much time teachers spend with students on any given day they should not be automatically rejected as a helpful adult simply because they are governemnt employee and the decision to approach the teacher should lie with the kid. After that i agree the teacher should contact the family before anyone else

1 Like

If we’re talking purely about time spent with the child, we may as well throw in the babysitter, neighbors and the pizza delivery guy as “helpfull adults”. Face it, the one in what 20 kids the teacher deals with for a few hours a day, for what…a year or two of their lives…come on. Parents/family…thats a lifetime 24/7/365 commitment, there is no comparison.

3 Likes

Negative. I sure don’t. Not until some idiot adult broaches the subject with them.

One can discuss intelligent design of biological entities without discussing the designer. And you are mistaken. Intelligent design is not about the creation of the universe. Your narrative writers don’t want you to know that.

I have a conservative friend who’s daughter knew she was a boy from the age of 5. The girl is 9 now and wants her hair to be short, has never worn a dress, consistently tells people she is a boy. Her parents are not forcing her to be trans… they are actually trying to do the opposite.

100% when she is old enough, she will fully transition.

Cool. You’re wrong but thanks for your reply.

I am not mistaken. Intelligent design deals with the existence of god as the creator. I am not sure where your definition comes from

You are parroting only the progressive liberal talking points on what intelligent design is. And those talking points are lying to you.

There may be some people who choose to believe God is the intelligent designer and those are the people your narrative writers want you to revile and delegitimize. But one can - and many do - have a discussion on intelligent design of living organisms wherein the designer is not the issue… the “design” is.

https://intelligentdesign.org/whatisid/

2 Likes

Most teachers want to and do a good job educating children. A few in the education community need to realize that it is not in their job title to engineer the future ethos of the country and mold it to their ideologies.

2 Likes

Ummmmm we called them tomboys and after adolescence many chose to become fine examples of women…not circus freaks.

4 Likes

Keep your kids out of public schools. That’s the bottom line. Public schools are government indoctrination centers. Shout out to the manifest destiny I was taught as historical fact.

I messed up and allowed my kids a mostly public education, bit me on the ass, now I have a couple of corporate china model followers on my hands.

3 Likes

No she is more than just a tomboy. She is a only child and was stating she was a boy before she entered kindergarten. I’ve never seen a tomboy literally tell strangers they are actually a boy consistently. she is going on 4 years and asks for more and more changes. The latest was hair

Either way just my personal anecdotes

Right, no indoctrination at Sacred Hart Elementary

1 Like