Tabloid reports Nancy Pelosi Husband busted for DUI over Mem Weekend

Guess he doesn’t get to go to Taiwan

1 Like

Too bad there’s not a bad take penalty around here.

I’ll step forward and accept said penalty. Genuinely shocked, but he’ll get a slap on the wrist at best.

1 Like

Good on ya!

Probably something like:

1 Like

He was in a courtroom for this?

1 Like

I didn’t expect this to happen.

If he gets the first time DUI punishment package I will be satisfied justice was served.

Thanks for posting this.

1 Like

The district attorney said when charges were filed in June that the punishment for DUI causing injury as a misdemeanor “includes up to five years of probation, a minimum of five days in jail, installation of an ignition interlock device, fines and fees, completion of a court ordered drinking driver class, and other terms as appropriate.”

As he should

They let him wait for 2 hours and he was still over the limit. No wonder Nancy is poking China, lol. DUI news…

1 Like

He won’t.

Reports out yesterday have him with “a drug” in his system, and trying to prove his loyalty to the police with his benevolence card.

What happened to equal treatment??

“Imagine if he was black”.

pelosis use their white privilege all over the place.

1 Like

What reports? Post them

Do you people NEVER look for anything for yourself if you question it? Damn. I know when I see/hear something I’m unsure about I look it the hell up instead of yelling “LINK!@*#&#&” at the drop of a hat.

Pelosi allegedly injured the other driver “while under the influence of an alcoholic beverage and a drug and under their combined influence,” the first count in the two-charge complaint reads.

Oh, I see. I mistook the poster to mean that happened today

No, today he had his lawyer go to court for him to enter a plea.

I guess donating to the policeman’s fund only gets you so far in this world.

elite class ■■■■■■■ democrats

who’s ready for the revolt?

(rhetorical)

wow

now just Imagine if this were the spouse of a non-democrat speaker

boy oh boy oh boy

2 Likes

i’m sure this is all over cnn, msmbc, nyt, wapo and the view

run to the polls and vote for Pelosi again!

1 Like

I wish all you people who seem to care so much about this because he’s an elite or a democrat, cared more about the fact that he was driving drunk, no matter who he is.

DON’T DRINK AND DRIVE!

1 Like