Tabloid reports Nancy Pelosi Husband busted for DUI over Mem Weekend

I sometimes put my keyboard in my mouth for passing on tabloid stuff,
But here it is without further comment from me.

Interesting.

Nothing will come of it.

I feel bad for the arresting officer.

https://www.seattletimes.com/nation-world/nation-politics/nancy-pelosis-husband-paul-arrested-for-dui-in-california/

Confirmed.

1 Like

Maximum penalty.
If you can get him into a jumpsuit, that picture will get wide circulation. Embarrass him, and remind everyone else to just call a freaking uber.

2 Likes

Paul Pelosi was arrested in Napa County, California at 11:44 p.m. on Saturday night, and was charged with driving with a blood-alcohol level of .08 or higher as well as driving under the influence of alcohol.

I’d drink too…

10 Likes

Dunh Dunh Dunnnnnnhh!

He’s married to a powerful Democrat. Nothing will happen to him, this will fade away within a day, and the cops that dared to stop him will be suspended.

3 Likes

Yeah they might just cut him some slack.

4 Likes

:rofl:

And .08 isn’t going to cut it.

7 Likes

A spokesperson for Rep. Pelosi (D-Calif.) said that she would not be commenting on the “private” matter.

No, arrest records are public.

1 Like

She is not the police.

Given the number of threads or posts regarding convicted democrats may be hold off on the knee jerk victimhood

82 years old.

All the money and influence possible.

â– â– â– â–  for brains for driving drunk.

Cheap bastard can’t afford a driver for all the manipulated stock money he made.

4 Likes

He will pay a fine and be done.

Better hire a driver from now on.

1 Like

How much you want to bank that Nancy’s husband will have case thrown out. Probably claim the breathalyzer was not calibrated correctly and the arresting officer was a a Trump supporter who possibly was in DC on 01/06. Not actually there but may have been.

2 Likes

I couldn’t drink enough booze for that…I’d have to soak my eyes in it while mainlining a 1/5 of Stoli sitting in a tub of gin

4 Likes

Who is pulling whose leg. You are funny.

She is just a politician.

Thank you

No she is not but that’s ok keep those feelings of victimization strong

Everything is always about you guys. Everythang!!’