Tabloid reports Nancy Pelosi Husband busted for DUI over Mem Weekend

Nancy didn’t get a dui. Did you not vote for Bush Jr. because his wife killed a guy?

So…at the last second…the presiding judge has stepped down and a new Democrat judge has replaced him. Hmmmmmmmmmmm…is this unusual? Is Paul special? What’s up? Here’s the version from an Australian news source; Sky News.

1 Like

Cannot find any confirmation of this. Besides, it’s an arraignment. It might be premature to spin up the crazy.

That is still not soecial treatment.

Twenty-year veteran Judge Monique Langhorne was a last-minute addition to the case, swapped in after being booted from a different trial at the request of the public defender.

So what was the reason for swapping her in at the last minute? I haven’t heard anything other than speculation that because the DA donated to her campaign she may not be impartial.

1 Like

Thank you

i know she didnt.

maybe youre missing the point. maybe you dont care

So he did get out with his bribe card.

When asked for his driver’s license, Pelosi gave officers a card for the “11-99 Foundation,” which is a charity “that supports officers and provides scholarships for their children,” according to the outlet, a gesture that some may interpret as an attempted bribe.

Pelosi also demonstrated “signs of impairment” during sobriety tests and police “observed objective signs and symptoms of alcohol intoxication,” according to the documents which also state that he had “red/watery” eyes at the time of the arrest.

“He was unsteady on his feet, his speech was slurred, and he had a strong odor of an alcohol beverage emanating from his breath,” the documents allege.

According to Fox News, “Pelosi allegedly injured the other driver ‘while under the influence of an alcoholic beverage and a drug and under their combined influence,’ the first count in the two-charge complaint reads.”

There were also major injuries suffered by the driver of the 2014 Jeep that collided with Pelosi’s 2021 Porsche who told prosecutors that “he had begun suffering pain in his upper right arm, right shoulder and neck the day after the crash,” Fox News reported. “He also complained of headaches and said it was difficult to lift things with his right arm, according to the documents.”

Must have paid off the Jeep driver pretty well also.

Don’t really care about the drug boilerplate snafu…wink wink…

Sentencing took place today, and he STILL hasn’t been a courtroom.

When do you get your “bad take penalty”??

I dunno, talk to the mods.

In any event, the mood from your team was that nothing would happen because Pelosi was rich and powerful. That is most definitely not what happened.

So while you are right, he did not see a courtroom, he was punished, and will see a jail cell.

So enjoy your moot, pointless, and petty victory. :roll_eyes:

You think he’s gonna see a jail cell??

That’s cute. Incredibly naive, but cute.

“Judge Joseph Solga sentenced Pelosi to five days in jail but he will receive credit for two days already served and two days for conduct credit. His remaining one day will be served through a court work program. Pelosi will be on probation for three years and pay upwards of $1,700 in fines.”

https://www.cnn.com/2022/08/23/politics/paul-pelosi-dui-charge/index.html

Grow up!

1 Like

They are desperate to try and convince people there is no difference in the way certain elite are punished and they way Peter Smith down the street is punished.

Never works.

Got a relative that is definitely not rich, famous, or a politician. What he got for a DUI was pretty much this.

Yeah, towards the beginning of the thread, I posted the mandatory sentencing for this, which is why I was confident Pelosi was going to follow suit.

“I’m a high profile person.”

Classic!!!

1 Like

Jesse Watters on Fox Primetime last night mentioned on Pelosi’s car, the accident report revealed the front passenger side air bag deployed. In addition, JW showed a photograph that at the scene PP’s left hand was without a wedding ring on the usual 2nd finger, leaving it to the audience to imagine …

Great catch, Jesse! Here is another photo of Paul Pelosi without his wedding ring on, and he is also with a WOMAN! Anyone know who this woman is?

You also got anything on the odds and how often air bags deploy on impact without passengers seated in the passenger front seat?

You’d have to show that the passenger side airbag deployed first.

Jessie reported it so take this situation as vetted thoroughly.