Tabloid reports Nancy Pelosi Husband busted for DUI over Mem Weekend

The Crypt Keeper?

Norman Bates mother?

Yzma?

download (59)

1 Like

No real jail time is ridiculous. Every single one of us should be appalled.
How may times do think he’ll drive drunk before he kills someone?

After being spotlighted by the right to see if he’d get the same punishment as us l’il people…Pelosi got a slap on the wrist. It was nothing more than a gesture with the sole goal of putting this to bed for Nancy. This is another example of the two tier system of justice between those that are politically connected on the left…and the rest of us.

May not, he can after all afford a driver, which is why this case was so stupid to begin with. Me and my family were touring wineries in the same area at the time, we paid a guy to drive us around and we aren’t Pelosi rich. It was like forty bucks an hour. Also why he should be held to a higher standard then some broke guy who can’t afford a driver. All he had to do was open an app, moron.

Did he though?

The probation and fines are consistent with a first offense, but what about the jail time?

Well, in 2019š it turns out that about a third of first time DUI offenders avoided jail time upon completion of probation. Of 71,829 offenders, ~19,461 people avoided jail²

So, no I don’t think your description of a “two tiered” system is accurate; at least not in the way you intend it. The culprit here is money, not status.

š last year available
² please see page 52 of the report at the
link below

You get one million happy llama emojis for that Yzma reference. Actually 2 million

Perfect!

Is this his first or is there another Paul Pelosi that also got a DUI in 2018?

1 Like

Ask Ted Kennedy.

Well, I can’t find any other confirmation, so I lean towards “no”.

Well, I bet something gets done about crime now…

Was it a crime or a politically motivated attack?

:popcorn:

No way to tell until we know the race of the perpetrators.

3 Likes

If this had been McCarthy’s wife, how long would the thread be, and how much of it would be about Antifa fanatics committing political violence?

Well, is she a woman?

yeah blame fox news, hire more personal security

2 Likes

ahh the precious left

2 Likes

Good Lord.

2 Likes

Who’s John Pavolvitz?

someone on the left, evidently

Anywho, lets hope it was just a deranged lunatic or a botched robbery. We don’t need to stoke the political violence machine anymore.