Surprisingly Strzok has already raised 30k for lost wages and legal fees. Who would support this cause?

Keep on talking, I love a good laugh.

again, just be patient. Trump went to DC and appears to have massively increased the corruption and a bulldog is on the case. why do you think the Republicans (who could) haven’t shut him down?

Trump is massively more corrupt than Hillary. At this point Bernie and Elizabeth look like saints compared to him. And Obama looks like George Washington. All because of the lying, cheating adulterer from New York.

I would like to help you here, but I think you have gone off the deep end. Trump is the most honest president since Reagan.

If you want to be honest and quote verified sources. We could take our conversation one step at a time. No trolling.

actually, back here on planet earth, each day that passes (and as the mountain of lies pile up) and each tweet that happens (attacking americans/american businesses) proves me right. the people that should be embarrassed are the ones that voted for him or voted third party and let this mess happen in the people’s house.

live and learn though i guess.

Well, I guess you want to just provide me comic relief then, I’m ok with that.

I think you actually believe what you are saying. The anger is clouding your thinking.

Hildawg and Trump are.

Struck is in a class all by himself.

:joy::joy::joy::+1:

Thanks for the laugh

What’s funny?

yeah, all i’m gonna do is end up looking like the guy who didn’t vote for a more corrupt Nixon (regardless of what Rush and Fox say).

that’s an easy thing to live with.

Nixon stopped the Viet Nam war when he bombed the sh*t out of Hanoi, otherwise, we would have lost thousands more troops for nothing. Hillary was one of the lier dogs sent to stop Nixon from the Military war machine. LBJ was just another stooge for the crooked spooks like Brennan.
Your probably a Brennan fan, huh?

wow. so you’re a Trump and a Nixon fan.

figures.

Nixon was good, but Kennedy was better, Reagan and Trump are a close race.

Delusions of a trumper :rofl:

so you have Nixon and Trump being way up the list and you’re complaining about Hillary? holy cow.

people here need to stop beating around the bush and tell it like it is. Hillary would have been a far superior president and Trump is a massively bigger liar.

Those were the last four presidents who were not stooges for the crooked elites.

I cannot comprehend how someone could possibly believe Hillary is truthful.

dude, Donald Trump is a crooked elite.

wow.

Beat me to it.

Trump isn’t affiliated with the CFR elites, controlling the central banks at Basel. You have no idea what I am talking about…nevermind. Your in your early 30’s I’m guessing.

Come on, no Trilateral Commission and the New World Order? I spit on Basel… We need new material, these yougun’s don’t remember how got here…

Donald Trump is a crooked elite. and now he’s running his con on the entire country.

stop swerving.