Surprisingly Strzok has already raised 30k for lost wages and legal fees. Who would support this cause?

Back to comedy relief, I like it. Good stuff!

Ok, you’re in your 20 still living at home…I know I’m getting closer.

Its actually funny that those getting conned the worst are those that have been cheering him the loudest.

I am definitely not a Trump supporter, but I think that Strzok deserved to lose his job from the FBI.

we need to quit messing around and tell it like it is. Trump is a massive liar and he was a fair worse choice than Hillary.

problem is, of course, that Republican Media has painted her as Satan for 30 years so most people can’t even conceive that she’s better than the con man.

and so it goes.

1 Like

Honestly, I don’t know what you’re talking about. Trump is as straight as they come. Care to expound on these alleged lies you keep talking about?

yeah, he’s like Mother Teresa. or more like the patron saint of American politics.

damn. that was hard to type without laughing.

Got nothing, just like I thought.

Dude, no one is gonna have a serious conversation with you when you say that Trump doesn’t lie. Have you noticed that not even the old timers (Trump supporters) are here backing you up?

I’m capable of making up my own mind. I don’t need “Republican media” to tell me Hillary was an awful alternative. Thousands of swing voters in Wisconsin, Michigan and Pennsylvania agreed.

Old timers…what are you talking about? I’ve asked you and armycowboy to back up your accusation, but your all talk.

Everything I stated is true, recent and can be backed up with a quick google search.

and here we are with Trump and this mess.

what the Democrats need to always do is what happened with Obama. have somebody young and fresh come in and get on the ballot before Republican Media works them over for 10 or 20 or 30 years. once they have you in their sites, your gonna get smeared until even democrats are talking junk about you. which is exactly what happened in the last election.

Republican Media is massively effective regardless if people want to admit it or not. and the people that voted for Trump or voted third party gave us this mess. Hillary was far superior. It’s just gonna take people a long time to admit it.

Day 1. Trump claimed to have a bigger inauguration crowd than Obama. Aerial photos proved that to be a lie. Agree or disagree?

I didn’t think that Hillary was far superior to Trump. I didn’t vote for either of those two individuals. And unless one voted for President from Florida, Pennsylvania, Michigan or Wisconsin, than his or her vote for President really didn’t matter.

With the mid-term elections coming up soon, I am planning to vote Democrat for Congress and for Senator. We need a Democratic Congress mainly to keep Trump in check.

Trump’s crowd was smaller, but I wouldn’t categorize that as a purposeful lie, just misinformation. So this is your ace in the hole…

No, a trial balloon. Trump was informed of the numbers and shown the photos yet he prodded ahead. If you know something isn’t true and insist it is, how is that not considered a lie?

Now how do you know he was told the correct numbers and such. This sounds like pure speculation or hearsay. Unless you were there. Let’s stick with provable statements.

Is there anything else?

You mentioned you had served in the Army. I’m sorry your NCOs failed you. Goodbye

Quit while your behind, excellent strategy, the Army teaches wimps today.