Surprisingly Strzok has already raised 30k for lost wages and legal fees. Who would support this cause?

He is also very dangerous.

362,032/9,393 donors is an average donation of around 38.50/donor

So the left has decided to make him their cause celebre, claiming an unprofessional FBI guy who did more damage to Mueller’s investigation than anyone else is deserving of big bucks just to own Trump? So clever of them. Hope he appreciates that new house lefties are funding for him.

By the way, here’s a Democrat, also a member of the House Intelligence Committee, saying Strzok deserved to be fired.

2 Likes

Kinda pathetic. Strzok will pay the piper one way or the other.

A guy who screwed around on his wife, “told it like it is” and played hard to win… If he was a Trump supporter you would probably be singing his praises…

1 Like

Joanne isn’t a Trump supporter.

You obviously don’t know me well. You don’t have to be a Trump supporter to say Strzok is a dirt bag who deserved to lose his job.

Unless you think that Democrat who agrees with me is a Trump supporter too?

1 Like

Thanks. Neither is Dem rep Erick Swalwell.

It’s obvious to me that Strzok is a sleazeball, and anyone who has watched the news can put 2 and 2 together, except for maybe Mueller.

Hell, it was obvious to most of us that Trump is a sleaze ball and now he’s the most powerful man on the planet. Maybe Strzok will follow in Trump’s footsteps.

Are you a Hillary supporter then?

are you saying that Hillary and Trump and Strzok are all the same?

Gubba bubba ba, and yaba daba doo.

painted yourself into a corner, huh?

Nope, just a can’t answer any questions, can you? You’re obviously a Hillary fan, she couldn’t answer questions either.

Hillary is no were near as corrupt as Trump and it’s why I voted for her. I saw this disaster coming a mile a way. heck, anyone paying attention to his past should have been able to.

I did my part to stop it. This Trump era or corruption is all on you guys.

A Hillary supporter! Ha, I knew it, that explains so much about how you’ve been commenting. Thie is no way for us to have a productive conversation, most likely.

probably not. Trump is way more corrupt than Hillary.

just be patient. we’re at trial #1 and Mueller hasn’t finished or reported. you’re gonna get to see how the Trump machine works and you’ll probably eventually thank me for trying to stop it.

Raise that hand and lie to the American public. What a criminal. Struck out Strzok.