Sure sounds like William Barr did in fact over-rule Mueller

Oh yes…yes I do…

As in “yes I do…” make stuff up?

I never said he committed no crime.

Sometimes.

Do you have an issue with people who make things up?

Barr Trump wingman right?

Obstruction of justice. Presidential harassment. Perjury by omission. Take your pick.

Personal White House lawyer, as Trump expects him to be, and Sessions clearly wasn’t.

Gotta give it to ol’ Jeffie, didn’t think he had it in him.

It was that stubbornness that made sessions a horrible person…

It jist wanst a horribleness that was compatible with trumps horribleness…

Sen. Bennet: “If you impeach Trump tomorrow, and McConnell then acquits him – that’s a ‘get out of jail card’ for Donald Trump, and it’s his dream come true.”

The reason why you all hate Barr is you guys can’t play him the way Jeff was played.

Sure thing buddy.

Yes…it’s sure thing.

Maybe Barr will lock her up now, since Trump is too much of a coward to do it? :joy:

Barr testified under oath that he had no understanding of why Mueller disagreed with his summary of the Mueller Report. Mueller then released the letter he had sent to Barr outlining his concerns that Barr had in his (private) possession at the time of his testimony.

Your argument might pass muster at Deutsche Bank, but any bank not up to its eyeballs in Russian money laundering would see that as perjury.

Care to cite the statutes that cover:

1. Presidential Harassment
  2. Perjury by omission

Are these laws that exist outside of your imagination or do they only exist there?

This has all been debated at length in a prior thread. How about sticking to the topic?

By what Constitutional power does the President get to lock people up?

Barr has the option of initiating a criminal case of course, but that does not mean he would lock anyone up. There are all those Constitutional barriers to such action that get in the way.

I would suggest that any actual move to prosecute Hillary Clinton would face the same problem and a Senate Trial of Donald Trump following Impeachment in the house. The political impact of inflaming their supporters far outweighs the extremely low probability of obtaining a conviction. On the other hand, waving the Impeachment and the Lock Her Up flag in the face of the each party’s own base keeps them all nicely riled up.

All nonsense of course, fiddling while the planet burns, the infrastructure deteriorates, the economy slows down and the US abandons its post WWII role as the world’s leader. But oh yes, “lock her up”. That will certainly improve the lives of the American people.

1 Like

I was addressing your previous post. Are you suggesting that your post was off topic or are you deflecting because your argument failed?

1 Like

Should we go find your posts about you not liking barr or did you go delete those?

You arent fooling anyone with your shtick

I don’t think McConnell can aquit him of the campaign violations in SDNY