Sure sounds like William Barr did in fact over-rule Mueller

I was addressing your prior post. You are the one who first brought up Barr’s supposed perjury.

Now if you would like to discuss the OP………

Trump hasn’t been charged with campaign violations.

What’s your timetable on this? Care to bet?

Charged? No. Not yet.

Any Day Now… :musical_score:

Day Dreamer… :musical_note:

Dreaming……. :notes:

Same day they declassify the FISA report? Before or after the declassify?

OK, so you changed the subject because you could not justify your position. Thank you for clarifying.

I never stated anything about a timeline for this, except that I doubt McConnell could aquit Trump of charges in SDNY. That would obviously have to happen after impeachment proceedings have finished.
Try and keep up.

What’s laughable is that anyone can clearly see that it was you who changed the subject. :wink:

And you had no problem going there with me until I shredded your argument. Post one more time so you can have the last word… I won’t reply unless you post something on topic. Enjoy your weekend.

But you didn’t shred my argument. As I clearly stated, the whole notion of Barr committing perjury was beat to death in a previous thread. Did you honestly believe we would be able to do it any justice in a couple of posts in this thread? Why in God’s name would I want to waste my time on such a fruitless effort? I offered a way out for both of us by suggesting we stay on topic.

Soooooooooo……………………

If you would like the last word, I will step aside. :wink:

Yes go find it. You will find that I said I don’t trust him because he’s as much of insider as rest of em.

I wanted to see what he’s going to do.

So yes I had my doubts. Still do. But at least he has given me come confidence…where Session I had none.

So search away.

Time table on libs fear…to late. The press is running scare, NYSlime is running scare and so is forum libs.

J4 is going to be amazing. There will literally be fireworks.

They all insured us Trump was done. Trump was going down, Trump will be arrested for collusion. Trump won’t last 6 months…then a year.

One lie after another.

Funny how libs expect us to believe em now?

1 Like

And Trump’s party, too! I can’t wait.

You’ll get them this time!

:joy::rofl:

Mueller knew the case was a nothing burger which is why they didn’t pursue any case against our esteemed President.

I called it early on.

I see another one of lefts best and brightest arrived here at Hannity land.

Let see if any libs flag is posts or will they click like? :rofl:

1 Like

You have to give our president credit for installing people to guarantee that he’s above the law.

Average, everyday republicans on this board can’t get away with what he gets away with.

Suckers.

1 Like