Sure sounds like William Barr did in fact over-rule Mueller

https://twitter.com/rgoodlaw/status/1134418730258010114

Cause something there sure isn’t adding up now is it.

Having the executive branch investigate itself. What could go wrong. :laughing:.

I hate that vest he is wearing…

1 Like

And yeah barr is a ■■■■■■■ liar and since nobody cares they are getting away with it.

Barr sold his soul… for what exactly?

Some Trump steaks and a few free credits at Trump University. Maybe even a free plane ride on Trump Air.

Im in shock over what i am seeing

Keeping white men in power.

Pastel Rainbows and Velour

Do you not see any difference between “legal analysis” and “legal framework”?

The difference is absolutely clear and was imposed because Barr can no longer maintain his lie that he was accurately summarizing the Mueller Report in his “Summary” document and in his subsequent press conference.

The establishes new lows for the performance of the US Attorney General, although Trump’s supporters will no doubt continue to see nothing but goodness in Barr’s dishonesty and bootlicking.

I don’t care if Barr lied to give cover for trump. It’s the job of the AG to keep the president out of jail. I can’t fault him for being good at his job.

Trump simply installed a Yes Man so that when Mueller reported the Yes Man could lie about the report.

That’s all that happened.

A politician above the law.

He is fishing for Trump’s approval.

Barr can agree with the legal framework and disagree with the legal analysis. A doctor can say I have a great skeleton but sick organs. the report was written by a bunch of lawyers who presented what they saw as the best framework for a judgment. These are the strongest evidences by which we could seek a conviction, if we decided to indict. This is the skeleton/framework. But the lawyers also presented analysis of that evidence as to whether it would be sufficient to convince a jury to bring in a guilty verdict. The angry Democrat lawyers argued it would be possible to cast the facts in the worst possible light and convince a jury with rhetoric, but Mueller, as the head, was not willing to confirm that analysis and recommend indictment. Barr disagreed with the lawyers’ analysis and with Mueller’s reluctance to openly agree with them, and decided a case based on the same facts cast by the defense in the best possible light, could not possibly produce a guilty verdict in law.

2 Likes

The OP is laughable on its face.

In the attached testimony snippet, the highlighted yellow states:

we accepted the Special Counsel’s legal framework for purposes of our analysis and evaluated the evidence as presented by the Special Counsel in reaching our conclusions.

But that is only the last half of the sentence. Here is the first half:

Although we disagreed with some of the Special Counsel’s legal theories and felt that some of the episodes examined did not amount to obstruction as a matter of law,

Now let’s put them together:

Although we disagreed with some of the Special Counsel’s legal theories and felt that some of the episodes examined did not amount to obstruction as a matter of law, we accepted the Special Counsel’s legal framework for purposes of our analysis and evaluated the evidence as presented by the Special Counsel in reaching our conclusions.

Basically what Barr stated in his May 31st interview. Where exactly is the contradiction???

What I see here is a simple regurgitation of Ryan Goodman’s cherry picked hit piece without the OP bothering to verify its accuracy. Once again, I believe TDS is to blame.

2 Likes

It seems libs are scared knowing that they’re going to be exposed for the corruption they perpetrated on American people.

And that warms my heart.

2 Likes

Yep! Its about to hit the fan.

The whinnying and deception is going to get much worst. The call for impeachment will intensify in order to deflect from crimes that have been committed on American people by Obama administration and democrats in general.

1 Like

I’m betting you never bothered to read the OP attachment. Had you done so, you would have found that Barr’s May 31 interview didn’t contradict his testimony.

And guess what story the MSM will choose to focus on? :wink:

1 Like