Sure sounds like William Barr did in fact over-rule Mueller

Interesting analysis marred by two flaws.

1. You have no basis for claiming “angry Democrat lawyers argued”… that is pure speculation on your part.

2. If Barr disagreed with the Mueller Report why did he present his initial findings as a summary of Mueller’s findings when, now you are claiming, it was a rejection of them? Why has Barr done a 180 degree turnaround after a month of hearing “Total Exoneration” as a summary of his report on Mueller.

It is fine to split legal hairs about framework and analysis, but that does not answer why Barr lied in his “summary”, lied in his press conference and lied in his sworn Congressional testimony that he was unaware the basis of Muller’s disagreement with him, even though Mueller had documented it in private.

Your argument would hold if all we had was Barr’s position this week, but since he is obviously covering up for how completely untenable his prior statements in the case have been, the focus should be on why the Attorney General is a perjurer and a liar not on his ability to create clever rationalizations for his lack of ethics ex post facto.

A Fracture is a fracture is a fracture. Nothing else. Nothing more. A correct diagnosis is elementary and required.

I did read the attachment. When I accuse Barr of perjury it is in reference to his sworn testimony that he was unaware of Mueller’s disagreement with his summary, which is not addressed in what you cite.

Any guesses on when Robert Mueller is jailed? I’m going to speculate j4.

NARRATOR: They aren’t.

1 Like

Pelosi says "No impeachment " for trump. trump wants the House to try and impeach him. A GOP Senate would not impeach him and that might help trumps looming legal nightmare awaiting him and his family after he leaves office.

Precisely. And of course libs will fall for it. They will flooded this forum with their smoke and deception as OP just did.

Also democrats need that added boost for donations. Nothing like raising campaign funds from anger base…never mind the fact they they’re being preyed upon.

Nancy doesn’t have a say on that. She created a monster that’s no longer in her control.

This forum says otherwise. I can see the fear in members own words.

I see dead people

1 Like

Tell em I said hello…

So trumpers are using the right twix left twix strategy to defend barr…

He has committed no crime???

In regards to lawsuits, he has dealt with them pretty much all his life. I would fully expect he will continue to have to deal with them once he leaves office.

Actually there is nothing to defend. The OP flat out got it wrong.

Barr didn’t commit perjury. You can take that to the bank. :+1:

1 Like

Jailed for what??? :confused:

Member when he thought Jeffy Sessions was supposed to “protect” him? But didn’t?

He made sure to include that ground was covered in advance during his interview with Barr.

1 Like

I can taste your fear and desperation hoping people will accept your fallacious opinion…

1 Like

You are simply making stuff up. You can’t possibly know what Trump and Barr discussed in private.

Uhhhhhhh this is one of those cases where I’m not offering my opinion. Anyone can review the OP attachment themselves and see that the OP got it wrong.